Search results

1. T

thomann t.racks DSP 4x4 Mini Review

Why you would need different EQs for old recordings? I am not sure i follow but you can store up to 10 presets if that's helpful. In any case, I followed the traditional way of setting this up. I spent 2-3 hours in the process of measuring the frequency response of each speaker and tweeking...
  2. T

When I bought it, 3 years ago there was nothing close to a balanced 4x4 at this price range.
  3. T

Disclaimer: last time i did time alignment on this DSP is like a year ago so im not 100% about the delay step. I just remember that i wanted to enter a specific value (ex. 25ms) and it would allow another close value (ex. 32ms) I could check in a few days and let you know for sure.
  4. T

Yes you can but it has around 10-20ms step in time delay. Not the most accurate but it will do the job pretty fine.
  5. T

Yes. Your signal flow will work. I have a similar myself. Just remember to use balanced cables from d10 to dsp to Kali to avoid possibly ground loops. Also if you setup the parameters you want in the dsp then you can store the setup and disconnect from the pc. It will keep the stored parameters.
Top Bottom