Search results

1. cybernaut667

Proper Metal music (no pony tails or choral crap)

If you think there's a lot of synths on this one, you should listen to the latest Blood Incantation ! OFF TOPIC / Analog Synths ONLY , great stuff :) Amir should get it on his listening test list ! Yes I like synths!
  2. cybernaut667

Quite the opposite on many cases: Spectral Lore Yovel
  3. cybernaut667

The quintessential 90s pop song?

My favorite decade of them all, by far This thread proves how much did happen in music through the 90's. From Massive Attack to Prodigy and Nirvana. And still no mention of tool, kyuss, monster magnet .. The birth of black metal, trip hop, stoner rock, hip hop, rap metal like body count and...
  4. cybernaut667

Yamaha R-N2000A network receiver

Also exists. I mean you don't need the woodworker
  5. cybernaut667

Chinese Purifi 1ET400A Clone amp ???

They do copy and steal. But at some cases they are now better.. Xiaomi is the perfect example. Number 3 manufacturer mobile phone worldwide nowadays after only Apple and Samsung.
  6. cybernaut667

Yamaha R-N2000A network receiver

Something like this? It already exists.
  7. cybernaut667

Audiophonics DA-S250NC and DAW-S250NC : new integrated amps with DAC (streamer) and Ncore !

OLED Screen Brightness not adjustable, but switches off after 40 seconds
  8. cybernaut667

Rotel RB-1070 Amplifier Review

I got the pre amp RC-995 and I would like to match it with class D purifi through XLR. Nice phono stage . It would be good to see some measurements of this;)
  9. cybernaut667

Spirits, what you drinking...

Diplomatico from Venezuela;)
  10. cybernaut667

SMSL SU-10 DAC Review

Yes it's time to go to the next round. Subwoofer, eq, streaming.. Actually the only thing that I feel is missing from my desktop setup with dx3pro+ is to send music to BT headphones. I would prefer LDAC but even basic codecs would suit me just fine at this point. Of course I can do it from my...
  11. cybernaut667

Movie Soundtracks We Enjoy

Here's a new one. Mostly ambient. And the Beatles being covered
  12. cybernaut667

the four of them got the same hair ?? :p (edit : I read now they are brothers !) RIP Bass God - Clifford Lee Burton.
  13. cybernaut667

The whole video was shot in Greece;) Was at that show at Rodon club .. Also Sepultura, Sodom, kind diamond, gamma ray, opeth, my dying bride, body count, kreator, katatonia.. you name it. And a thousand bands more outside of metal, like the Ramones or the Stranglers and the Cramps for...
  14. cybernaut667

Aah the Wizaaahd ! One of my all time favorites. First time I saw them was in '99 at the club Underworld in Camden town, London, with the original line up, still a trio at those days. Warhorse from Colorado were the opening band. (The other two members from electric wizard formed Ramesses, saw...
  15. cybernaut667

Saw Russian Circles one month ago here in Greece. Killer show. Also from Chicago, Lord Mantis . Kind of blackened sludge muddy and screamy but mostly mid tempo. The atmosphere is very claustrophobic
Top Bottom