Search results

1. R

Matching headphone impedance against OEM specs

So I use http:// www. digizoid. com/ power .php to calculate the mW needed to power headphones. My HiFiMan HE400i impedance is 35ohms and my bayerdynamics custom studios are 80ohms. Most manufacturer specs state for 16/32/300 ohms like for example: - My fiio k3 specs on unbalanced output...
  2. R

Line output requirements

I have an Atom Amp and a couple of headphones( he400i + bayerdynamics custom studio) plus my studio monitors. all this was driven by the fiio k3 i wanted to buy the Fiio Q5s for 2 things.... 1. as my portable dac/amp as it can power both my headphones easily & 2. as my desktop solution to plug...
  3. R

New setup questions (HE400i, Fiio DACs, JDS Atom)

Hello community, my listening setup has drastically changed over the last month and i need advice to tune it: Before: PC-> Focusrite Solo Gen2 - > M-Audio BX8 / Shure SE425 Now: PC->Fiio K3 ->JBL 104 BT / -> sonarworks ref 4 ->JDS Atom (incoming) -> HifiMan HE400i / Shure SE425 my reason was...
  4. R

DAC for Speakers

Hi everyone. Most of the threads deal with using dac or dac/amp combos for driving headphones. I don't use headphones. I need a DAC to use with my JBL 104. I used to use a focusrite solo and m-audio bx8 monitors which did a good job for me. because i wanted to declutter my bedroom (plus...
Top Bottom