Search results

1. dualazmak

Break from Tekton Thread

Cherry blossom front/wave is now progressing from south to north, sea level to mountains. The most wonderful full blooming lasts only a few days; life of the flowers is really short and the seasons come and go...
  2. dualazmak

Are you satisfied with your home Audio System?

Yes indeed:D, please refer to these posts on my project thread. System maintenance practices, especially periodical (semi-annual in my case) cleaning of all the (accessible) metal-to-metal connectors, are really important, I assume; - The latest system setup of my DSP-based multichannel...
  3. dualazmak

Classical ♫ Music only | Some you listen now or recently, some you love...

As for lute songs of John DOWLAND and Henry PURCELL, even though I have so many CDs and download-purchased tracks, I always come back to Alfred DELLER... You can hear many of these on YouTube, e.g.
  4. dualazmak

If you would be interested, I would highly welcome you on my thread entitled "Lute Music and Other Early Music: Stunning Recordings We Love".;)
  5. dualazmak

Another CD on John FIELD et al., by Daniel ADNI;
  6. dualazmak

You would please be careful not to be seriously wine alcoholic... John FIELD: Complete Nocturnes by Ewa POBLOCKA;
  7. dualazmak

Mikhail GLINKA: Complete Piano Music by Victor RYABCHIKOV;
  8. dualazmak

Post pictures of anything, with comment...couple words.

Cherry blossom front/wave is now moving south to north, sea level to mountains; it takes about one month to cover all over our Country... (If you would like to see the full-size HiRes jpeg photos of 6720x4480 pixel, please simply PM me!)
  9. dualazmak

No sound coming from tweeter

Protection capacitors in my DSP-based multichannel multi-SP-driver multi-amplifier fully active stereo audio project: - The purposes of the "protection capacitors" are not for crossover, but for protection of the SP drivers from accidental/unintentional intrusion of very-low Fq (or even DC)...
  10. dualazmak

Upsampling 16/44.1 collection a good idea?

Am I called? If yes, to begin with, let me share my post here; - Summary of rationales for "on-the-fly (real-time)" conversion of all music tracks (including 1 bit DSD tracks) into 88.2 kHz or 96 kHz PCM format for DSP (XO/EQ) processing: #532
  11. dualazmak

Does my ideal DAC exist?

> Does my ideal DAC exist? No it does/did not exist, even though I already have the excellent OKTO DAC8 PRO. My ideal DAC would be possible 16-Ch version, OKTO DAC16 PRO, of exactly the similar(or better) sound quality and functionalities including AES/EBU features, of course all the 16-Ch...
  12. dualazmak

Cut power from USB but keep data connection. Galvanic isolator?

For one of my small USB DAC unit (which needs 5V from USB cable), I use this simple biwire-type USB cable; https://ay-denshi.com/item-biwire-usb/ The USB Type-B should be connected to the DAC unit, The red-marked USB-Type-A (5V lines only) should be connected to outer/external stable...
  13. dualazmak

Super tweeter

Welcome to our ASR Forum! My DSP-based multichannel multi-SP-driver multi-amplifier fully-active stereo audio setup having tuning and protection capacitors for supertweeter FOSTEX T925A dedicatedly and directly driven by a HiFi stereo integrated-amplifier would be of your reference and...
  14. dualazmak

Are Super tweeters worth it?

Thank you again @617 for your really deep and suggestive insights and invaluable information on both of high frequency sound recording at studio/venue and its reproduction in our home audio system.
  15. dualazmak

In any way, please let me go back to @617's another important point of "I would experiment with running the supertweeter at an elevated level (perhaps up to +10db) but pointed towards the rear of the room, directly at a very hard surface, perhaps stone or glass. I think getting as much of this...
  16. dualazmak

Sorry, but I do not fully understand what would be your points. Would you please carefully read my above post #50? As I shared here #485, at least in Japan, FOSTEX T925A is still commercially available, on catalogue and on sale, fortunately. https://www.fostex.jp/products/t925a/ Edit: Also...
  17. dualazmak

Even though I understand your feeling "in general" or "in theoretical sense", I believe our utilization/usage of supertweeters is greatly dependent to personal preferences, other SP drivers, total audio setup including amplifiers and relative gains, our listening room acoustics/environments, and...
  18. dualazmak

Thank you, yes FOSTEX T925A (ref. here #485) is also still an excellent highly-efficient heavy metal horn supertweeter to cover last octaves.;) And I know well the setup of Greg Timbers using "reasonable and budget" Pioneer Elite A-20 amplifier for compression drivers (super tweeters) in his...
  19. dualazmak

Even though I essentially agree with what you mean, I actually do use FOSTEX Supertweeter T925A in around 4 kHz to 25 kHz:D together with Beryllium dome tweeters... Yes, my usage/utilization of T925A would not be "traditional"...
  20. dualazmak

Yes, this is the point of our current discussion, I agree.:D My Beryllium dome tweeter covers 6 kHz - 14 kHz with the low-side high-pass filter of mild -12 dB/Oct Linkwitz-Riley which means the tweeter does "sing" in -12 dB at 3 kHz! My supertweeter FOSTEX T925A covers ca. 8.8 kHz - 25 kHz...
Top Bottom