Search results

1. CJ Miller

Audeze LCD-X Over Ear Open Back Headphone Review

So this is no surprise given how mixed the subjective views are on basically all audeze products. Frankly when it comes to headphones I've just leaned towards harman products because at the least I know the measurements won't be bad. Rtings has basically confirmed this.
  2. CJ Miller

RAAL-requisite SR1a Ribbon Headphone Review

This looks like something you'd see in the saw movies. There's just no way I'd wear those.
  3. CJ Miller

Schiit Modius Balanced DAC Review

Congrats Schiit. I love seeing these u.s. based companies taking the measurable performance seriously. It was just a couple years ago this brand was no go especially under 300 bucks. Still hate the switches on the back though.
  4. CJ Miller

Gigabyte Z390 Aorus Motherboard Audio Review

That's the exact port I use on my x470 motherboard. May never use the onboard audio since Amir spoiled it for me already. Lol
  5. CJ Miller

Gigabyte Z390 Aorus Motherboard Audio Review

Okay I didn't expect it to be this bad. Figured they pull into the lower green rating for sinbad. Still this product never had a chance compared to the thrifty stand alone dads and amps.
  6. CJ Miller

Sony NW-A105 Digital Audio Player Review

Look am much as I love the idea of daps and have owned a few. They cost as much an a couple year old lg g series phone, and in my experience don't sound any better. I personally don't think my Dap sounds any better than my galaxy s9. They both sound much worse than my desktop system but between...
  7. CJ Miller

Denon AVR-X3600H AV Receiver Review

This review shows that the posts by ASR gets back to these folks. Still I think avr as a group are woefully underperforming. Im sure cost has alot to do with, but these devices have been allowed to sell poor performance for crazy prices. Anyways thanks for the review ASR.
  8. CJ Miller

Infinity RC263 Center Speaker Review

I'll say in my former infinity reference setup which had the bookshelf, center, and surrounds. The center was by far my favorite among them all. Voicing was just so good.
  9. CJ Miller

Infinity R162 Bookshelf Speaker Review

I had these speakers for maybe 3 years. Pretty good overall but I dont miss how bright they were at all.
  10. CJ Miller

iFi Pro iCAN Headphone Amplifier Review

This performance shouldnt be much of a surprise. Theres been a pretty hit or miss response to this device among reviewers. Probably would have been more miss if folks werent telling themselves the price means it must be good.
  11. CJ Miller

Anthem MRX1120 Home Theater AVR Review

Nice to see they didnt totally blow it but the last anthem was one of the better bad products. Its scary how you can spend this much money to experience worse than smart phone audio out of a headphone jack. These reviews have made me think sound bars may have a fighting chance of being Hifi if...
  12. CJ Miller

Revel M16 Speaker Review

When you talk about a pair of speakers ive been anxious to try since I already own the infinity reference R162. These are among the top.
  13. CJ Miller

March Audio P122 Class D Amplifier Measurements

Ahh how refreshing it is to see another solid class d product.
  14. CJ Miller

Zorloo Ztella MQA Phone Headphone Adapter Review

Boy do I have such mixed feelings on these dongles. For the most part they're just not all that great. Plenty of them were way too expensive for what you get. That old lg g⁷ or something similar with some iem makes a better case most of the time. I bet some one of these phone company's will...
  15. CJ Miller

How to Support Audio Science Review

Definitely waiting on this Green badge. Donation sent on the 26th of Feb 2020. ;)
  16. CJ Miller

Woo Audio WA11 Topaz Portable Headphone Amp/DAC Review

Well count me totally not surprised. Good power and gobs more than the dongles. Still $1,400 should have at-least yielded some major battery performance for this to be a winner on some level. Well in the event you get into a fight this is as good as carrying a roll of quarters. Well im sure...
  17. CJ Miller

Polk T15 Bookshelf Speaker Review

When the frequency response chart looks like a Fun roller coaster you usually have a problem.
  18. CJ Miller

Emotiva RMC-1 AV Processor Review

The drama tied to this product is not dissimilar to the type of disruption rtings has done in the world of headphone reviews. People spend thousands of dollars on a product that produced no measurements before hand, and were in denial that something a 10th of the cost performs better after we...
Top Bottom