Search results

1. A

Infinity Primus 150

I use em with Acoustic energy aegis evo sub now. Combination works perfectly. I want to try Beta 20 as well. People say they are close to Primus 150 (or even better) but with more bass
  2. A

Edifier S2000 Pro Review (Powered Monitor)

Yes. I had Edifier S2000mkiii ( improved version of S2000 Pro) and i have Primus 150 now.
  3. A

Edifier S2000 Pro Review (Powered Monitor)

Used Infinity Primus 150 for 30-50 bucks sounds significantly better than Edifier...
  4. A

Infinity Primus 150

Listened to these babies more carefully for one week. More I listen the more I'm shure it's the best used speakers in price/quality ratio I've had. Amazing quality for such inexpensive speakers. I have Dynaudio DM 2/7 right now as well and the difference in sound quality is small comparing with...
  5. A

Infinity Primus 150

Bought a pair for 36 bucks in good condition. First impressions are really good. Very neutral sound even with grills on. I'm impressed. There's no any sub bass practically and subwoofer is needed for shure for full sound. Some measurements below.
  6. A

My impressions about Tannoy Monitor Gold 8s

You should return it. Just lemon
  7. A

Monitor Audio Silver 100 Review (Speaker)

For such a pricy speaker it is not so good. I don't like Monitor Audio as a brand at all to say honestly
  8. A

Wharfedale EVO 4.1 Review (Speaker)

No. I mentioned Wharfedale Evo line-up. It is very logical
  9. A

Why not? I'm shure that 4.2 will be tuned with the same quality as this one.
  10. A

Sennheiser HD560s Owner's Thread.

Thanks! It is strange. I thought HD 206 as a budget head phones will be worse in bass extention...
  11. A

Yep I have PC with Creative RX soundcard and cheap Sennheiser HD 206 phones right now. I want more refined sound quality (but HD 206 turned out not so bad for such a cheap headphones). I have rather big head:) and how they fit my head is important thing too
  12. A

Guys Sennheiser HD 560S or HD 600? The price is the same.
  13. A

The crossover's implementation is not so good.
  14. A

How do the Dynaudio Emit M20 speakers measure?

If you can measure Core magnetic flux saturation of coils used in emit m20 crossover and prove it leads to some real perceptible issuies it will be good point.
  15. A

All the theory that you said has nothing to do with emit m20 crossover. If you can show and measure concrete flaws and issuies in crossover topology it will be useful.
  16. A

The most important is how it works. The audiophile crap about coil and cheap caps is empty talk. It has nothing to do with real modernisation or improvement.
  17. A

What is the goal of intervention? I think Emit M20-DM 2/7 are very good speakers and crossover is designed very well.
Top Bottom