Search results

1. M

Unbelievable....LOL

Please go and give a thumbs down against this kind of stupidity.......
  2. M

Harman - How to listen

Trying out this software under Mac OSX Big Sur but it appears not compatible. Does anyone know how to get it working under Big Sur? Thx
  3. M

Topping E50 has the ESS hump

Just saw L7audiolab’s measurements of the E50. It has a prominent ESS hump unlike the D10B. Wonder why the ‘fix’ wasn’t applied across their engineering side or it may be more complex….
  4. M

Do objectivists like tubes?

Just wondering about the above ? Or get annoyed by the distortions?
  5. M

How did Topping ensure no cable mix-up between L30 and E30?

After the 2012 revision, there was some chat on the possibility of mixing up the power supply cable/plu on the unit side between the L30 and E30. How did Topping ensure this does not occur? If you happen to plug wrongly (is it possible), what would happen? (I'm asking as I have no physical unit...
  6. M

What determines the THD+noise vs Freq in DAC?

Comparing apples and oranges here (different sizes ones as well). Both the RME ADI-2 DAC FS and E30 use the same AK4493. Questions: 1. Quite different THD+N vs Freq in the measurements: What makes the E30 more jagged? I have also noticed very few DAC can achieve a smooth line - I think...
  7. M

Type-C splitter

I'm thinking of using an Android tablet with type-C connector to create a streaming device or a device that can play from micro-SD (assuming the Android tablet/phone has this). So it will be Android phone/tab -> USB-C > DAC -> Amp. I think this is no problem but I wonder if I can use a USB-C...
  8. M

SMSL SA300 / Infineon Class D

Really curious how this chip based amp will measure up. Not expecting it to beat Hypex but how much of an improvement is it to previous chip amp?
  9. M

Audinst HUB-DX1

Any chance of anyone sending Amir this Korean Dac/Headphone amps in for review and measurements? It has a few interesting features not commonly seen in units of this price range (eg 2 sizes headphone jacks which can be used simultaneously, toggle switch to change from headphone to RCA out <- no...
Top Bottom