Search results

1. J

Which speakers would you keep? Cleaning house.

Id like to stay Under 2k for LCR
  2. J

Found more Emotiva B1+ Micca RB42
  3. J

Starting over sounds like the concensus. I really appreciate everyone's input. I do have two svs pb-12's for low end. Would be interested in suggestions for the LCR. Thanks.
  4. J

I've became a speaker hoarder since the zeos days and I'm trying to reduce the inventory on hand. My first decision is figuring out what to keep for my primary listening room which is my living room which is is where I watch movies and listen to music which is powered by Onkyo 6050. 200w at...
  5. J

Master "deals" (massdrop, ebay, Amazon, etc.) Thread on Audio Product Sales

I can't even snag the speedwoofer when it becomes available. This type of sell only makes. It harder.
  6. J

TV supports 4k/120. Avr only supports 60

Earc is HDMI 2.1. the AvR supports HDMI 2.0
  7. J

TV supports 4k/120. Avr only supports 60

I have a new LG C1 OLED that is hooked up to an Xbox series X console and my avr can't support the 4k/120p. It only supports 60p How can I pass the audio to the receiver so it can decide dtsx and Dolby Atmos but have the video feed to the television so I can keep the 4k/120p video signal from...
  8. J

New Topping PA3s offering on the corner?

Saw this in my email on apos and came here to see what the ASR community has to say. This appears to have been released "silently" as this appears to be the only post on here about it?
  9. J

For those of you that are around 50 YO and over - do you think about death?

And I am not frightened of dying Any time will do, I don't mind Why should I be frightened of dying? There's no reason for it, you've gotta go sometime
  10. J

WARNING: Many people selling their faulty Topping L30 amplifiers in eBay

Ouch. Even ASR isn't immune to the new cancel culture. Is this our first? A random member joining ASR and attempting to cancel Topping because of they addressed an issue with one of their items perfectly? I am sorry @JohnYang1997 but as they saying goes "Don't feed the trolls" I am just...
  11. J

Subwoofer Comparison

Huge thanks for doing this. @sweetchaos Thanks for including all those links in your signature :)
  12. J

Apos vs. Amazon dac return refund.

I bought my E30 from Appos during the beginning of the pandemic. Not a single complaint. I purchased my L30 from a seller on Amazon. Nothing but issues trying to get the amp replaced. Tl;dr I should have stuck with Apos. Going forward, if they sell it and I want it. I'm buying it there first.
  13. J

Topping L30 Headphone Amplifier Review

USA and shipped and sold by Amazon. Was I supposed to get the email or the vendor? I ask because I've been following this issue when it was first reported but I also haven't read all 186 pages :P
  14. J

Topping L30 Headphone Amplifier Review

Hey all. I bought mine from Amazon and the return was denied because I don't have the packaging. @JohnYang1997 What are my options for a replacement?
  15. J

My BIC F12 finally gave up. Can it be salvaged?

I have two svs subs which is why this one was in storage
  16. J

My BIC F12 finally gave up. Can it be salvaged?

I have a BIC 12 that I've had in storage for a short while. It worked for about a week. Before this happened, I was noticing a small "popping" sound coming from the subwoofer itself. Now the subwoofer appears to still work. I can still see it moving but barely. There is just zero excursion...
  17. J

Topping E30 DAC Review

I was going to say something but I'm so new here I didn't want to piss anyone off. I kind of like this forum ;)
  18. J

Topping E30 DAC Review

our Shenzhen facility has implemented multiple check-points to ensure the health and safety of our staff. No staff has had any contact with the virus, but we’ve created and implemented a quarantine area on-site. All areas are being sanitized and the staff is required to wear masks and other...
  19. J

Topping E30 DAC Review

https://apos.audio/collections/our-products/products/topping-e30-dac
Top Bottom