Search results

1. Q

Erratic & slow forum SW performance

In last few months I've been experiencing erratic and slow response from forum SW, on both Chrome and Edge. My platform is Win 10, fully updated to last version. Erratic and slow response is happening only when I'm logged in and here's how it looks practically every time when I'm trying to make...
  2. Q

Manually time-aligning subwoofer(s) to mains - how to

This topic was opened several times on the forum but each time it got complicated and IMHO failed to produce simple how-to procedure to do this. So, prerequisite for this procedure is that you have a device capable of adjusting mains delay and applying high pass filtering to to them in addition...
  3. Q

Unique room EQ for loudspeaker comparisons

@amirm Do you by any chance still have the speaker with you so you can try it? This idea of EQ-ing the speaker based on your measurements sounds really intriguing to me, but somebody has to try how it works in real life. :)
  4. Q

Question about preamp input sensitivity/output level

So, here is what it says in the specs of my Rotel preamp: Input Sensitivity/Impedance Line Level: 200 mV/47 kohms Preamp Output Level 1.2 V (200 mV Input) This is from the schematics, op amps are NJM5532: Can somebody pls explain how does this actually work assuming volume is set to 100%...
Top Bottom