Search results

1. Q

Erratic & slow forum SW performance

I could have easily skip mentioning my Castle speakers and hide my IP, but I chose not to.
  2. Q

While that is true, I never tried to hide who I am.
  3. Q

Yep. Yes, if they want to and can do.. :D
  4. Q

I guess you guys missed the part where I said that the same problems appear on different computer and on Android phone, but everything works well when I log as another ASR user. IMO that points to corrupt user data on the forum server.
  5. Q

Good idea, but doesn't work..
  6. Q

When I log in as another user everything works fine. Interesting, isn't it..?
  7. Q

LOL I would normally object vigorously to such false accusations, but..
  8. Q

No need, I can see you're competent.. :)
  9. Q

That seems to be the only explanation left. Btw, test user got rejected so obviously I pissed forum authorities as well. :D
  10. Q

Scenario 1: PC1 --> over Wifi to router --> Eth to optic converter --> ISP1 Scenario 2: PC2 --> over Wifi to Android phone acting as a router --> 4G mobile data network --> ISP2 Lars, I was working as an IP Network Manager with Telco/ISP provider so trust me when I say this is not about...
  11. Q

That is correct. Not only that, but as I tried with another PC connected to another network it is also beyond my original PC.
  12. Q

Magnepan LRS Speaker Review

LOL I thought the same! Yep, it certainly would. Yep, definitely a good idea to finally put an end to the circles of confusion related to this thread!
  13. Q

As I already stated - I tried logging from another PC connected to another network and it showed the same problem, so I take it you're joking. How about you reinstall your PC, maybe that would help? :D
  14. Q

No, I don't use VPN to access Internet, and I'm also reasonably sure that my PC doesn't have any malware. As I said in my reply to @amirm, I'm quite sure my user data got corrupted on server as it works fine when I'm not logged in so lower OSI layers are excluded from this case. I think the...
  15. Q

Thank you for taking your time trying to help with this issue. I tried using the same HW with different network and also using different HW with different network, so now I'm speculating my user data on the server somehow got corrupted. For that reason I tried to create a new user to test this...
  16. Q

Magnepan LRS Speaker Review

Oh, I didn't say that because I doubt your Klippel measurements - in fact I'm convinced they are accurate. I said that because, at least from what I understood is in-room REW measurement you made, doesn't quite match your Klippel generated predicted in-room response. I was expecting your room...
  17. Q

It behaves the same in Chrome incognito window. LOL This strange behavior started few months ago. In that time I haven't created a new user. ;)
  18. Q

I haven't done something like this for 10 years. But to what end would that be as if it happens with Firefox as well isn't it a server-side issue?
  19. Q

I just did - same thing.
Top Bottom