Search results

1. KKoen

Audyssey Room EQ Review

It's correct. Do what I wrote above. The lfe channel should show 10db higher when measuring with rew. Count as I wrote all the speakers and sub
  2. KKoen

Audyssey Room EQ Review

Define how the volume is display in avr Display --- dB (Min), in the range -79.5 dB to 18.0 dB. measurements. avr 0 volume and rew -30dbfs
  3. KKoen

Audyssey Room EQ Review

What is the response of the sub if placed on the other side? You have tried ? A second sub in the other position will give you a smoother response to multiple listening positions. If you can give us both measurements with audyssey off. You will spoil the aesthetics if the center speaker comes in...
  4. KKoen

Audyssey Room EQ Review

I suggest measuring the sub and the speakers to verify the effects of the app. Then put a crossover 80 and measure speakers + sub The distances of the speakers and sub as measured by the app. All measurements you make will be with deq off. If all goes well you will need to give a curve over 1khz...
  5. KKoen

Audyssey Room EQ Review

The measurements you make must be in the same positions as the ones you had put the audyssey mic. Can you show us the diagrams of the app (green-red) from all the speakers and sub ;
  6. KKoen

Audyssey Room EQ Review

Can you show us the graphs from the audyssey measurement?
  7. KKoen

Audyssey Room EQ Review

if the 2 curves are averaged from rew then ok
  8. KKoen

Audyssey Room EQ Review

Try to measure in the 6 positions with umik. At the same points where you measured with the mic audyssey and see the average of 6 seats.This is what audyssey does. The green chart is average without eq and the red chart is average with eq Then you can make any curve you want. The new curve is...
  9. KKoen

Audyssey to REW and back “feedback loop”

The audyssey graphs (green-red) show the average of the measurements (before-after) that have been done with the mic audyssey which agree with the rew measurements in all the tests I have done. I think it has to do with how the audyssey mic is used, ie for one listening position or multiple...
  10. KKoen

Audyssey Room EQ Review

you can show us the diagrams ;
  11. KKoen

Audyssey Room EQ Review

ARC is not so good
  12. KKoen

Audyssey Room EQ Review

only with rew you see what audyssey does
  13. KKoen

Audyssey Room EQ Review

What you see in the ARC is wrong. It is a measurement position. What you see in audyssey is the before and after curve average 3-8 positions that you placed the mic audyssey. You can verify this if it is correct with rew. Make measurements before and after the same positions you placed the mic...
  14. KKoen

Audyssey Room EQ Review

The green graph is the average of the points you measured without equalization and the red graph is the average of the correction that was made. What do we see in the ARC ..? What audyssey shows is true if you do the measurements before and after with rew
  15. KKoen

Onkyo AccuEQ Room EQ Review

You can't draw good conclusions unless it's done with a fixed microphone
  16. KKoen

Audyssey Room EQ Review

The curve you created is for reference listening ... you probably had the deq with offset 0 amirm. In music it wants offset 5 or 10 to have the right result if it is not played in reference 0 About 2-3 db is their difference in offset 0-5-10-15. As we can see the biggest difference is in the low...
  17. KKoen

Audyssey Room EQ Review

nice work ;) Audyssey Dynamic EQ is referenced to the standard film mix level. It makes adjustments to maintain the reference response and surround envelopment when the volume is turned down from 0 dB. However, film reference level is not always used in music or other non-film content. The...
Top Bottom