Search results

1. kostaaa

AIYIMA A07 TPA3255 Amplifier Measurements and Review - LM4562 (and OPA2134) option

Thank you very much for the reply, I ordered it a few days ago.... for only 55 euros (using some discounts and coupons from Aliexpress), shipping from Poland! I hope it will not need ventilations with 24-27V..... but I will keep in mind because in Greece is hot now. Thanks for sharing the template!
  2. kostaaa

AIYIMA A07 TPA3255 Amplifier Measurements and Review - LM4562 (and OPA2134) option

After reading the whole forum carefully.... I feel disappointed that at the end Pawel (pma) doesn't recommend this amp. I'm wondering, if it sounds any better than my Pioneer xv-dv 505 receiver with njm4558 amps (THD+N = 0.002%)...
  3. kostaaa

Choosing between Loxjie D10 and iFi Zen ?

Do you think that I will have maximum performance on USB 2.0, if I get the Loxjie D10? What about power it with 5V phone recharger using the "AUX Power"? by the way, I'm now with Sound Blaster Audigy 4 (SNR 106).
  4. kostaaa

Choosing between Loxjie D10 and iFi Zen ?

Hello, Which DAC would you recommend me for listening music for many hours (at low/mid volume) from an old PC (USB 2.0)? I want to have more detailed but still warm "audiophile" sound. Now, with the on-board sound I hear every mouse movement and other strange noises. The speakers are Altec...
Top Bottom