Search results

1. A

(Unofficial) Topping D50 III DAC review and measurements

In Moode you could use the internal brute fir.
  2. A

Mathaudio Room EQ users (tips & tricks)

Hello Sokel, I just discovered MathAudio so I'm really a noobie. In my system I use BruteFir inside Daphile with a Wav file that I generated with Rew following that thread instruction. I would like to try MathAudio RoomEq, but it is possible to import the wav file that I create with Rew? Thanks
  3. A

TOPPING D90 III、TOPPING D50 III

I use Daphile with fir filter, so the usb only implementation is useless to me. D90 III Discrete will cost much more, I'll going to buy a used E70 from people that need the peq in usb
  4. A

Sorry to bother you, but I only find an A90 discrete, an ampolifier. Not a dac
  5. A

Hi, on D90 III Sabre I can't find that it has PEQ and in the 1.2 firmware update it isn't mention in the change log. Where I could find these informations?
  6. A

We are at the 29th, but I can't find any announcement about the D50 III. Someone have news about it?
  7. A

RME ADI-2 DAC FS - AKM Versus ESS Measurements (DAC, Preamp & Headamp)

I read something in the past, but I didn't understand was which house curve use. If I'll use REW, then I'll need to export the filter file and import it in Remote app. Is it right?
  8. A

I'll going to search some tutorial to understand the how to. Thanks for the information
  9. A

Great comparisons and really a great work! I always think that RME dac has a very good implementation and a used one cost more or less as a new Topping or SMSL but they are more reliable. What stop me to buy it is that I'm afraid of the EQ. Absolutely a great feature, but I'm afraid that I'll...
  10. A

Marantz Cinema 50 vs Marantz SR8015

https://www.audiosciencereview.com/forum/index.php?threads/marantz-cinema-50-avr-review.40605/ You could find here a review af Cinema 50
  11. A

Switching from Marantz to Onkyo TX-RZ50

Are you both sure that you are a real ASR reader? By the measures both the avr are transparent. So, you couldn't ear differences, specially if you use external amp
  12. A

Onkyo TX-RZ50 Review (Home Theater AVR)

I'm not sure, but I think that you have to notify Dirac that that serial number or MAC address is no more associated to your email/account, but to the new one
  13. A

Exciting news from Onkyo and Pioneer: TX-RZ70/ VSX-LX705, TX-RZ9/VSX-LX905 = Auro 3D + DLBC!

If you could send one of the 3 to Amirm, maybe we could have a review that satisfy you and the ASR purist :D
  14. A

Exciting news from Onkyo and Pioneer: TX-RZ70/ VSX-LX705, TX-RZ9/VSX-LX905 = Auro 3D + DLBC!

I understand you well, I live in Italy a RZ70 costs about 3100/3250€... A lot of money and it isn't sell buy official reseller. The Dirac license included make it interesting, also because I already have a dual Nc400 for LR. Sadly the new Sony avr aren't avaible in Italy, because the AZ7000...
  15. A

Did you like it? RZ70's owner, do you think that the review is good?
Top Bottom