Search results

1. C

Akg k361, Audio Technica budget closed

Hello, my old Akg 141s which served me on a daily basis left me for the second time ( left channel off), so I’m leaning towards a change more than servicing them. I also own a Senn 58x so maybe looking for a cheap closed back ( not by all means but could be useful for monitor levels during some...
  2. C

Audio interface with standalone preamp mode

I'm interested to know what audio interfaces out there can be used as standalone analogue preamps without a computer. Of course it's main use will be with a Mac, but I'd like to have the option. Quite a lot ( Motu m2 and m4, Audient EVO etc.) can be powered by a usb battery or adapter and...
  3. C

Fethead Phantom -can be a solution for low cost preamps?

Hello to everybody, Will an inline preamp like the Fethead Phantom ( it's the only available as other like Cloudlifter, Klark etc. only produce the version for dynamic mics; it draws about 1mA and passes the rest to the mic providing +18 db of gain ) could really produce a benefit with...
  4. C

Cable replacement AKG k141

My AKG 141 studio are having an issue with right channel ( the stereo cable is on the left) working intermittently. Sometimes it seems that just pressing on the input (where the gold logo is) makes a change, other times I experience sound going off/on just by rotating the jack. Don’t know if...
  5. C

Sennheiser HD 58X vs HD 6XX: which of the two "tells the truth"?

This is my first time in this section, so hello to you all. This forum is a very interesting place. I own an Apogee Groove which I've had at a steal price and after reading in search for a decent pair of headphones I ordered Sennheiser HD 58X from (mass)Drop a couple of days ago. Not yet...
Top Bottom