Search results

1. R

SOLD!! (Seattle pickup) Two (2) Acoustic Sciences Corp SubTraps

*****SOLD******* Excellent condition; a few very minor easily painted dings. Used in a non-smoking, no pets household. Will sell separately or together. They are +$600/each, new. Will sell both for total of $600, or one at a time for $325/each.
  2. R

Sub placement and connection dilemma

I have a somewhat unique situation and sort of posited this in another thread, but wanted to get a wider number of opinions. I am replacing old and failing subs with new ones. Listening is two-channel, music, only (no HT). Listening area is basically an open plan living room/dining...
  3. R

SOLD! NAD PP 3i Phono pre amp, A/D with USB out

I used this to digitize a couple hundred LP's and it did the job quite well. LP's are gone, turntable gone, so I have no use for this device any more. It's about 8 years old, in perfect shape 9/10, no scratches or dents and was well-reviewed when it came out. Power supply included, but...
  4. R

Need to re-measure room response?

Hello, So, please forgive my somewhat newbie question. I've just put this spiffy new AHB2 amplifier in my system. Last year, I had painstakingly measured the room response with my former amp in the chain and had implemented appropriate (and very successful, IMO) EQ corrections via my ADI-2...
  5. R

Greetings from Seattle

Hello everybody, Well, after a long 15-year journey through audiophilia (though not a severe case), thanks to ASR, I'm nearing the end. I'm awaiting shipment of a Benchmark AHB2 amp (there are some glitches at Benchmark which have got me in quite a long queue---a month so far) which, I'm...
Top Bottom