Search results

1. Pjetrof

Active speaker plus ipad?

Is it right, with buying for example neumann 150, i just need subscription by streaming app to play music. if so what is best solution? or is sonus faber omnia or naim muso better option? Budget between 2000 and 3000. thx
  2. Pjetrof

Neumann KH 150 Monitor Review

Maybe a dumb question. could i use an ipad, prescription to qobuz, and this speaker to play music?
  3. Pjetrof

Behringer A800 vs The Rest.

Cant hear difference. I like the touch and feel of the quad more than the a800 also have cd player. But i cant hear what amplifier play.
  4. Pjetrof

Harbeth speakers

I love my 30.2 in the beautifully walnut veneer. Before buying harbeth, bought the same pair 3 times, i owned lots of different speakers and listen to lots of other speakers. all the great brands. for my 53 old ears no speaker sound like a harbeth speaker, and maybe that is what make those...
  5. Pjetrof

Topping D90SE Review (Balanced DAC)

thx Amirm i use 1 source Qobuzz through a cca and use my ipad as controller. so i was just wondering what would be the best. System as in my signature. Quad qsp qnd quad pre or just put the cca in this new dac and then the dac in the amplifier.
  6. Pjetrof

Topping D90SE Review (Balanced DAC)

Could you use this dac straith in your amplifier? chrome cast audio to dac to power amplifier. use ipad as volume control would this work?
  7. Pjetrof

Snake Oil Department, Top This

Indeed in times as these, times as these have always been around, people kids dying from hunger! while people buying those expensive cabel, who is to blame, the person that sells it? The person who buys it? The factory?. the sometimes over the top paid sportsman, managers etc etc who don't know...
  8. Pjetrof

Accuphase 480 dac 50 vs Benchmark AHB2 dac 3 L for Harbeth 30.2

Basically you are right. But I don’t like to sell my gear to private people, i say this wrong, I don’t like to many people at house to see people I don’t know. Class D amps, like March like Apollon and Boxem to name three. I m very interested. But only buy direct, so budget wise need to sell my...
  9. Pjetrof

you. Re right bench usa accuphase jpn, there is an other contender AVM 6.2 ME or the ovaotion sa8 stereo amp for similar prices To me. thats german factory 1 hour drive apparanteley good company...
  10. Pjetrof

Coda technologies NO 8 and no 16

maybe. concerning the power you get the diffrence aint that big any more. 2 benchmark 7000. the no 16 compared with pass and accuphase 100 class a wat voor 13 without meters, apparently the reviewer said its better
  11. Pjetrof

Its a USA build amplifier, deliver lots of goods for the bucks! Not liked in the USA?
  12. Pjetrof

Review and Measurements of Benchmark AHB2 Amp

? ? ? Under controlled blind double testing, the dac and amp playing ........ you all know the score. the audible differences are inaudible! The reason to buy that Dac or this Amplifier should never have to do with how the amp or dac sound. So the “NO” was correct, but to short. Anyway thats...
  13. Pjetrof

Maybe i m biased i had the accuphase e650 before my Behringer a800 and Quad stack. The build quality, the pride of ownership, makes the music soumd better. Only when i was really honest it was underpowered for my Harbeth and listening conditions. I never had a brand that gave me that feeling...
  14. Pjetrof

Thats why i asked the question here. The accu will be powefull enough, the Bench will be borderline. If i go D class, then concerning this website, and my personal opinion would be the DIY Hypex NC400, still after all those measurements the second best. But after reading they use now cheaper...
  15. Pjetrof

And heavier and more powefull, don’t know how it scores here, only thing i see, the accuphase e270 is second ab after a lot off D class amplifiers sinad.
  16. Pjetrof

All, Which would you choose and why. Only between those two pls, no recommendations for others. Price is similar for me. My speakers Harbeth 30.2. Room open plan living room. Rectangular 9 meters by 5 meters. Speakers on long wall 2 meters apart, 3 meters to listening position. Concrete...
  17. Pjetrof

Avantone pro Avantone cla-200

I m not an EE, Shiit not that expensive use better caps.
  18. Pjetrof

Avantone pro Avantone cla-200

apparentely they changed them, in the beginning they used diffrent ones. Like they apparentely use better ones in there nc1200 modules? just like you wont hear a diffrence between a behringer A 800 and hypex nc500 so if hypex use cheaper capicitator why buy hypex vs Behringer!
  19. Pjetrof

Hello, Are people on this forum who have experience with one of those amplifiers. Is the company a good company. Are the amplifiers really that good like the review suggest? https://hometheaterreview.com/coda-technologies-continuum-no-8-stereo-amplifier/...
Top Bottom