Search results

1. Guddu

O-Noorus D1 - TPA3255 PFFB Stereo Amplifier - Front Display, Tone Control (with bypass) and Remote

Dear FMs, O-Noorus are working towards finishing their TPA3255 PFFB Stereo Amplifier "D1", I am sharing here some early information got so far and would add up more as and when I get any. Input:RCA Output: - PRE OUT(Sync with volume) - Subwoofer(Sync with volume) - Speaker Output -...
  2. Guddu

Fosi v3 Mono | TPA3255 PFFB | Balanced | [First Look from Fosi FB]

Looking amazing already!!!!! https://www.facebook.com/groups/fosiaudiocommunity/permalink/837437854810250/?mibextid=W9rl1R @Fosi Audio
  3. Guddu

Are Infinity Reference speakers gone?

Friends, I suggested someone Infinitely Reference floor stands without knowing that these aren’t available (probably from ling time) now. Anyone knows anything on this please? Thanks
  4. Guddu

B&W M-1 | what do you think?

Dear FMs, I heard B&W M-1 last evening with Topping PA7 in a small carpeted room (10 x 11), it performed and sounded so good with or without subwoofer. If you own or heard B&B M-1, how have you found those to be?
  5. Guddu

Aiyima’s TPA3255 PFFB based amplifier, coming soon

Dear FMs, I heard from Aiyima that their TPA3255 PFFB based amplifier is coming soon. I will keep on posting more news and information in this thread on this topic.
  6. Guddu

AOSHIDA E20 IEM @ 44.99$

Dear FMs, Someone has pointed me to Aoshida E20 IAM, sold @44.99$. Does it look like a copy of another IAM? Any users so far?
  7. Guddu

Fosi ZA3 TPA3255 Mono/Stereo Switchable Amplifier, and vs Aiyima A07 Max

*** Note: No measurements are included in this thread *** While I hope a Review with measurements comes through soon, I am putting together my observations here hoping to provide some clues to someone looking for ZA3 and quick comparison with Aiyima A07 Max. Few other threads related to these...
  8. Guddu

TIFF Electronics Company- Cables-Made in USA?

Dear FMs, I have come across this cable, it seems very well built. Cables says “Made in USA”. However, I have not been able to find any information on this manufacturer. Anyone sharing any information would be great help.
  9. Guddu

Logitech Z5500 Controller- Pre-Amp out Mod - help!

Dear friends, I have Logitech z5500 lying around, and I have been trying to find a way to use it’s control unit as pre-amplifier to other power amplifier. This unit accepts analog, as well as digital (optical/coaxial) inputs and decodes DD/DTS legacy. I have seen several bypass cables to use the...
  10. Guddu

O-NOORUS D3 - TPA3255 Amp with ES9023P DAC, NJW1194 Vol Control with remote

Another TPA3255 amplifier with decent looking DAC, subwoofer out, digital display and remote control for 150$ to US! This might just be landed on Audiophonics, or may be old, Anyone using this one?
  11. Guddu

Aiyima A07 Max - Aiyima's new TPA3255 amplifier with mono/stereo output

It appears like the new Aiyima A07 MAX has made out to AliExpress: https://www.aliexpress.us/item/3256805898598328.html?gatewayAdapt=glo2usa4itemAdapt It looks nicely build with quality components with additional feature than others. - It has vent holes at the bottom plate for cooling. No vents...
  12. Guddu

New Aiyima 3255 Amplifier | A07 v2 ??

Friends, I have come across a new Aiyima amplifier soon to be available. TPA3255 based amplifier, probably upgrade to their A07 amplifier. Back panel looks simplified: - RCA input - AUX input/pre-out - better speaker terminals, looks bigger than usual ones used in similar amplifiers. Seems...
  13. Guddu

Cheap ~25$ SPDOF/Optical to RCA/Aux Dac

Dear FMs, Many dongle or small form factor dacs have been tested here with decent to good measurements, but they all are primarily usb dacs only. Are there any decent optical/spdif dacs that you could recommend, may be measured/tested somewhere else, if not here?
  14. Guddu

Suggestions: Tweeter has very low audio output, almost none

Dear Forum Members, I am looking for some pointers to rectify some issues with my MA Bronze bookshelf. Tweet volume output has gone to about none, mid woofer works okay. No physical damage. I did open up and connected a small satellite speaker after crossover and same issue. If I connect it...
  15. Guddu

Speaker Longevity ???

What would be longevity of decent build speakers in terms of years, in general? There are several electronic components, speaker driver material etc.. There may be several factors in play, but is there any length of time consideration in general?
  16. Guddu

GAN Power Adapter + USB Type-C to DC 5.5 x 2.5mm cable/converter !!! For TPA3250/3255 Amplifiers ???

Dear FMs, I have recently bought this power adapter which can deliver max 140 Watts (26V 6A) on USB C PD. These adapters are small in size and come with many safety certifications. I am now looking to find out if it would be safe to use a USB Type-C PD to DC adapter to power up small amplifiers...
  17. Guddu

Aiyima T9 Pro == ES9018K2M DAC + Tube pre-amp + TPA3250 amplification

Disclaimer - No measurements I was in need of replacing my sound bar, and thought of getting tube pre-amp or amplifier and so recently got this unit - Aiyima T9 Pro (Amazon, 159$ after 10$ discount) to use with ELAC DBR 62. Overall very nice sounding combination, to me as good as my other setup...
  18. Guddu

New Schiit SYN - Analog Surround Sound Processor

From https://www.schiit.com/products/syn Imagine surround sound that’s easy, fun, and works with everything. That’s Syn. Well, Syn is also a DAC, remote control preamp, and headphone amp as well. Oh yeah, and it won’t become a paperweight when standards change. Head exploded? That’s OK. We’ll...
  19. Guddu

For Sale or Trade: XTZ Edge A2-300

For sale is XTX Edge A2-300 power amplifier. No issues with the amplifier, I have been using it to power up my Front speakers (ELAC F6 floorstands) AVR front pre-out to xtz edge a2-300 keeping gain set to 50-60% always. Bought it in March 2020, used occasionally in the beginning for stereo...
  20. Guddu

For Sale: AudioQuest Rocket 33 - BiWire Speaker Cables, 10 feet length

AudioQuest Rocket 33 - BiWire Speaker Cables, 10 feet each. Works very well, as it should. Very well built, premium looks too. Bought for 450+taxes, selling for 250$. Location is Atlanta, would prefer local pickup but can ship on buyer's shipping label.
Top Bottom