Search results

1. Guddu

Fosi ZA3s Hum when connected to 12v remote cables. Help!

I have tested ZA3 trigged input with an AVR as well as DAC, and it has worked every time without any issues. Is it possible for you to borrow another AVR/receiver/DAC from someone and then test, it might help you isolate where the issue is.
  2. Guddu

RCA to XLR Cable ("pseudo-balanced") to buy ?

WBC RCA to XLR cable are well made, and cables are flexible enough to manage easily. Monoprice cables are quite thick, work just fine, but a bit ridgid.
  3. Guddu

Douk Audio P1PLUS is coming!--Strange or Amazing?

@Douk Audio This is an amazing community, never disappoints anyone. Indulge here more and you will surely be offered with great suggestions, support and feedback.
  4. Guddu

Help Shape Our Next Innovation: The ZA5 Balanced Power Amplifier!

@Fosi Audio You already have excellent TPA3255 monoblack power amplifier Fosi v3 mono, so there is a space available for PFFB Stereo TPA3255 amplifier which you might already be working on. With all the efforts you guys have put in for TPA3255 with your journey to PFFB, TPA3255 power amp is kind...
  5. Guddu

Making further progress, TOPPING’s new flagship amplifier will be launched in late May!

200wpc @8ohm seems a total stretch for tpa3255, unless its those type of advertisements (like Aiyima, Fosi etc).
  6. Guddu

AIYIMA A70 Stereo Amplifier Review

Why not! Some are hearing differences between opamps, then why not between 95 vs 120 SINAD ;)
  7. Guddu

Fosi Audio V3 Mono Amplifier Review

Is there even a benefit of using RCA to XLR connection? Will RCA to XLR cable carry or convert unbalanced to balanced signal!!! It's more of a convenience, only.
  8. Guddu

Fosi v3 Mono | TPA3255 PFFB | Balanced | [First Look from Fosi FB]

I am hoping that ASR measurements have bring some interest in this amplifier, if any, for you. If this is the case then you are looking at measurements with same opamps and external power supply. If you like those measurements then there is hardly any reason to complain about, but you can...
  9. Guddu

New Fosi Audio V3 Mono vs Topping PA5 II vs Topping PA7 (inc. 'Plus' versions)...and Aiyima A70

I am not defending Topping here but we can't escape from responsibility as a buyer as well, can we? I personally feel that many are buying a product after seeing good measurements and reviews, however stability or durability of the product is ways a question for pretty much every new products...
  10. Guddu

Topping PA7 Plus Amplifier Review

Keeping it short and to the point: Better - XLR - Yes, specially if using long interconnect cables. If using short interconnect cables, then still XLR is measurably better but that difference may not be of practical use.
  11. Guddu

Topping PA5 II Stereo Amplifier Review

Although useful & great information has already been added by members in their replies, I am just adding or summarizing a few: - an amplifier is always running to its gain settings, i.e., it is always running to its configured potential - amplifiers with volume control or knob or potentiometer...
  12. Guddu

Working too hard can give you a Heart Attack Ack Ack Ack Ack Ack... My Heart Attack Story.

@BDWoody @everyone I can only wish no one has to go through a situation like this and if they do then they get the help needed to get through. I have seen this situation in my family, it scares the hell just thinking about it now. @BDWoody You actually acted bravely, shows your character. Hope...
  13. Guddu

Topping PA5 II Stereo Amplifier Review

+ it also may prevent an accidental high volume situation.
  14. Guddu

Review and Measurements of Schiit Sys Passive Pre-amp/Switcher

approx. 1 meter each, I have also used 3 meter for about few weeks in past and worked fine as well
  15. Guddu

I did not find any perceived difference, volume control works just fine. Its just that I am not using it for volume control, so I keep it to full. I control volume on Topping E50, remote sucks (IMO) but still works.
  16. Guddu

Douk Audio P1PLUS is coming!--Strange or Amazing?

strangely stunning!!!
  17. Guddu

What's a Balance Preamplifier Should Be Like?

you just said what I thought of saying a few times but then every time thought it can not be true :D Have replied on this topic a few times, after all!
  18. Guddu

Hi @Kain Few points I want to mention, being a long term Schiit Sys user: - I have used volume control on sys for short time and it did work just fine - I normally use sys as RCA switcher 2 RCA IN and 1 RCA OUT, and have never observed any difference between direct RCA vs through sys. Here I...
  19. Guddu

XTZ A2-400 - ICEpower ICEedge Class D new power amp

I found the case and design quite practical as well than super attractive looking. It’s a kind of compromise in looks, worth ASR review.
Top Bottom