Search results

1. B

F/S: ATI 5000nc 2 channel and Topping a90 discrete WNY/PA/Southern Ontario $2000

ATI is the 500x2 into 8ohm monster. I have owned since new(4 years) and is in like new condition. Have all boxes Topping is 1 year old and is in like new condition. maybe slight scuff on top because phono stage was there, but dont think so. I have ads on craigslist rochester,ny. Will not ship...
  2. B

Schiit Freya For Sale 480 firm....WNY Only

This has been sitting in its box since I offered it for sale several months ago. Like new, except two faint marks on remote. Manufactured after the initial review here. Local sale only. Rochester, Buffalo, Syracuse or whoever wants to drive to 14612.
  3. B

FS: ATI 542nc 2400 picked up in Rochester

I am selling my 1 year old amplifier and pre because I am moving back to my old brand. This amp is flawless in performance and appearance. It was taken out of the box and put on the rack and not moved since.
  4. B

Records Outsell CD !

https://www.cnn.com/2020/09/13/tech/vinyl-records-cd-sales-riaa/index.html
  5. B

Youtube teaches me about Dr. Toole

For any other nontechnical noobs to this site, check out these videos. I dont understand all of it, but I'm getting in the game! There are several other videos you can see linked from that Toronto AES video.
  6. B

Question on types of volume control in dac

Most simply put my question is; What is the best type of digital volume control and who has it? In a different thread amirm referenced software volume control versus other digital volume control. While I do have a basic understanding of pots and stepped attenuators, I have no understanding of...
Top Bottom