Search results

1. Chrispy

Where can I download good quality music for free?

You must have an incredible library of owned discs/vinyls to make most streaming services too small and limitied....mostly my conclusion is you are far more limited in any case.
  2. Chrispy

1 foot solid silver conductor interconnect vs. 0.5 foot Mogami W2964 interconnect

LOL sure it does. Delusion can be subjectively important I suppose
  3. Chrispy

Tech Reviewer: Do Bad Reviews Kill Companies?

While I find most of Marques' reviews to be too specific to his own interests, he is fairly comprehensive in his reviews. Practical not so much.
  4. Chrispy

1 foot solid silver conductor interconnect vs. 0.5 foot Mogami W2964 interconnect

So no logical reason except you like shiny things or something? Pretty weird.
  5. Chrispy

Lightbulb moments, or how far have you come in your journey?

I've not been disillusioned by idiotic audiophilia in many many years but maybe I misunderstand your post. Headphones I consider a last resort of crap, tho.
  6. Chrispy

What are the three most expensive audio purchases you've made? How would you do you see them now post hoc?

I'd not own anything by Thiel just because of his idiotic political views myself let alone his boating skills.
  7. Chrispy

This is your last relevant post on the subject? You just like marketing material?
  8. Chrispy

My impressions from AXPONA 2024

OTOH having grown up in that area, don't miss the crappy weather at all :)
  9. Chrispy

'skinny X-3800H' without the amp?

I've wondered how much the marketing has been effected by the original contract with Pioneer (before Onkyo acquired).
  10. Chrispy

My impressions from AXPONA 2024

Interesting, was just reading something about those. Still, would prefer to see some measurements....hopefully coming soon.
  11. Chrispy

Too bad it doesn't work for crap outfits like GR. :)
  12. Chrispy

I thought it was too many car fires....
  13. Chrispy

Tekton M-Lore Speaker Review

Eric Alexander?
  14. Chrispy

EA is Erin's Audio Corner?
  15. Chrispy

Denon AVR-A1H

Why didn't you just do your homework up front before purchasing?
  16. Chrispy

'skinny X-3800H' without the amp?

Closest you can come is with a pre-pro from the sister brand Marantz. Denon hasn't offered a pre-pro for a while....but if you use pre-amp mode in amp assignment it will work just fine. Balanced pre-amp outputs aren't particularly needed in most home applications. The market for all those I'm...
  17. Chrispy

Small library? Whut?
  18. Chrispy

LOL I will not allow in general anything to be analized without their consent. ANALlog?
  19. Chrispy

So you get a bargain, I pay USD 13.99/mo.
  20. Chrispy

Spotify to launch 'Hi-Fi' CD Quality Tier.

What is that particularly from? Don't see it on their site or my pc's app....
Top Bottom