Search results

1. R

Powerful Headphone Amp with high current.

Hello All, I’m looking for an amp that is high power and high current to drive some difficult planars. I am looking to spend under $1500. I have gotten some information on another forum that low current is causing from my setup to underperform. Any support or suggestions would be appreciated.
  2. R

Lowest distortion amp/dac to drive Focal Cear?

I am looking for a amp/dac with super low distortion, especially in the bass and sub bass frequencies, to counter the clipping on the Focal Clears. I have 2 amp/dacs and one does a much better job at not clipping the headphone then the other. I’m assuming with the cleanest chain possible, the...
  3. R

Best AIO Balanced Dac/Amp Combo?

I am looking for a powerful AIO Balanced Dac/Amo combo, similar to the Matrix Mini-I Pro 3 but with low output impedance. Preferably with a 4.4 balanced connection. Something that can drive planar magnetic cans, HD800S and more. I had my heart on the Matix but those output impedances are just...
  4. R

Combo Dac/Amp for HD800S.

Looking for a combo dac/amp that clean dac with a lot of amp power. Would like to stay 1k or under but have listed more expensive combos below. Looking for recommendations on what I have listed or different recommendations. Using for music and gaming, would like the dac to pass through...
Top Bottom