Search results

1. R

Moondrop Chu

Any tricks on how to keep wires behind your ears? Soon as I turn my head, the wire on the opposite side of where I’m looking comes off.
  2. R

IEMs close to Harman curve?

Moons Drop Variations over $100 and Moondrop Chu under $100. Both tuned with Harmon in mind I’d say.
  3. R

Topping A90 Headphone Amplifier Review

Explains why topping is on a 10% off sale right now I guess lol
  4. R

Sabaj A20h Balanced Headphone Amplifier Owner's Thread

Seems that new versions of all there amps/dacs are releasing. Might want to wait on this one.
  5. R

Burson Soloist 3XP Review (Headphone Amp)

The ragnarok is looking more and more likely for me, my only issue is it’s huge and it won’t fit on my desk.
  6. R

Burson Soloist 3XP Review (Headphone Amp)

Looking to power a Susvara properly and cleanly without any power issues. From the measurements I’ve read, it needs over 6w to get to 120spl. Any recommendations?
  7. R

RME ADI-2/4 Pro SE

I cannot wait for this time to release. I wonder how far off we are from it releasing in the states?
  8. R

does the A90 clip often?
  9. R

Sabaj A20d Review (Balanced DAC)

Only issue with the sp400 is the gain. It has the power but they held back the gain enough for it to be an issue.
  10. R

Sabaj A20d Review (Balanced DAC)

Can anyone comment on this dac with its A20H amp companion? Will the 5v XLR into that A20H amp be a more powerful combo then a topping a90/d90 stack for susvara?
  11. R

Topping D90SE Review (Balanced DAC)

What is the difference in the topping d90le and d90se? Is it only the mqa support for $100 more?
  12. R

Topping e50/l50 stack vs d90/a90 for any headphone

Just looking at the raw data form the manufacturer, the amp does not seem that powerful in comparison to other amps being discussed. I am intrigue though if it can truly power a susvara with overhead, also, love the rear ports
  13. R

Topping e50/l50 stack vs d90/a90 for any headphone

I have never heard of the Sabaj, am I missing something as they don’t seem very powerful compared to everything else discussed on this forum. Can you discuss more?
  14. R

Hifiman Susvara and Abyss DTC. A little more power for some overhead and future proofing.
  15. R

Any headphone amp similar to the a90 with a bit more power and gain for harder to drive headphones?
  16. R

Powerful Headphone Amp with high current.

One more questions, is there a amp similar to the a90 but with a bit more power? The sp400 looked great but there seems as if there is a high gain issue and it would max out hard to drive planars (looking to upgrade to susvara in the future as well)
  17. R

F/S: SMSL SP400

Would you take 350 shipped to NY?
  18. R

SMSL SP400 Review (headphone amp)

So are there any amps similar to this in power that has the high gain enough to drive the susvara?
Top Bottom