Search results

1. M

HDMI I2S Roon compatible streamer

I'm having a hard time finding a streamer that has: a) I2S over HDMI b) Is ROON compatible c) Works with Denafrips DACs I wonder if such a thing even exists? I'm not looking for a tinker board RPi solution. So far I've only seen the Sonnet Hermes (=Metrum Ambre) but these have I2S over RJ45...
  2. M

Tidal vs Qobuz experience

Hi guys, I've been A-B comparing some music material from Qobuz Studio Premier and Tidal HiFi and both sound clearly different. No upsampling, no MQA - just pure FLAC from the same CD's. I wonder if anyone has tried comparing both through Roon and what your experiences are?
  3. M

[EU][FS] Drop THX 789 from 11.2019

For sale a Nov 2019 batch Drop THX 789 AAA headamp. In perfect condition, complete with PSU, box and proof of purchase. Barely used, selling as doesn't match the rest of my setup. Pictures available on request. Fixed price €385,- excl. shipping. Selling only within the EU. Payment by PayPal...
  4. M

Is the volume control on DACs usable?

Hi all, What is the current situation on volume control on DAC's like the Xsabre Pro, is it any good? I've been told many times in the past not to use any kind of digital volume control due to loss of resolution on lower levels, is it still true?
Top Bottom