Search results

1. G

Anthem AVM70 Review (AV Processor)

Hey @Beershaun , For the money I would like to have Roon Ready support, eventually, but it is not a blocker at the moment since I already have a Roon device. What I really care about is: - ARC Genesis to be functional and supported. So good to know its working ok. - General performance and...
  2. G

Anthem AVM70 Review (AV Processor)

Hello all, What is the general feeling or feedback from the owners of avm70 so far on this forum. If any ofcourse. - Is this unit stable enough for the price tag? - How good does ARC Genesis work out of the box? - Any deal breaking bugs or behavior? - Is Roon still in the making? Will it be...
  3. G

Neumann KH150

Neumann kh150 are representing a new line of monitors from neumann along with kh80. They are dsp, class d equiped and have less in common with kh120 and kh310. I suppose both models(kh120/310) will be renewed with class d and dsp engine and some other improvements that will bump their price as...
  4. G

Neumann KH150

@amirm Has the company by any chance contacted you for offering a sample for measurements? Thank you in advance!
  5. G

Hedd introduce their markII range

I am in for 7x Hedd Type05 for my home theater. They upgraded the amplifiers on the 05 to 100/100 and now they also have DSP on all of them. If the price does not bite then I will go for 7 one they are available.
  6. G

Anthem MRX1120 Home Theater AVR Review

Any luck you get your hands on Anthem AVM60/70/90 @amirm for testing?
  7. G

Arcam AVR10 Review

R.I.P. Arcam. Next!
Top Bottom