Search results

1. AGLeS

The Laptop Thread

This thread has been an interesting read. I’ve been a non-techie PC guy my whole life, both at work and home. Tried using a Mac at home and couldn’t handle the mental switching cost. Have had two Dell XPS laptops in a row and both have been…ok. Not perfect but no fatal flaws, although the...
  2. AGLeS

Transportation Asset Photos

3. AGLeS

SVS 3000 Micro Subwoofer (announced)

I have LS50s and two SB 1000 pros (all in white) for music only. The subs flank the mains to the outside of the stands. I enjoy this arrangement; YMMV.
  4. AGLeS

Purifi/Hypex/Ghent Build Concerns (Newbie Questions)

@Buckeye Amps built me an amp with the Ghent case and the Hypex NC502. Great amp and a great price.
  5. AGLeS

Buckeye Amps: New US based Hypex multichannel amplifier builder, line-up announcement!

My son is an active welder and has done a bunch of 3D design and printing. Happy to connect you if you’d like.
  6. AGLeS

BASS!

Any classic rock songs worth mentioning?
  7. AGLeS

new KEF KC62 dual 6.5" subwoofer

Yeah, they should have also shown the same angle with the SVS in the foreground, as well as a straight on shot of both.
  8. AGLeS

Matrix Audio Mini-i Pro 3 Review (Streamer & DAC)

I plan to connect the Matrix to a Ghent case NC502 built by @Buckeye Amps
  9. AGLeS

KEF Unicore

Hi Pascal: About a week ago I took delivery of two SB 1000 Pros to pair with my LS50s (passive). Very happy so far! I haven’t yet fussed with all the options via the app (parametric EQ, etc.) because I lack measurement equipment, but I’m glad to have the capabilities when I’m ready for them. I...
  10. AGLeS

ASR Bizarro World

Up is down! Left is right! https://www.stereophile.com/content/analog-corner-307-hifiction-x-quisite-st-ac-power-ps-audio
  11. AGLeS

Philharmonic BMR Monitor Semi-Objective Review - Road Show Stop 1

That dog looks so bummed. “I could shift if I only had thumbs!”
  12. AGLeS

Snake Oil Department, Top This

This reviewer gets it:
  13. AGLeS

NAD C658 Streaming DAC Review

Have you experienced any of the popping issues others have found? Have you integrated subs without issue? Thanks!
  14. AGLeS

SMSL SU-9 Balanced DAC Review

It appears that the Matrix is suitable for Android:
  15. AGLeS

SMSL SU-9 Balanced DAC Review

Not taking issue with your comments on the RME but the @boblo stated he wants integrated streaming.
  16. AGLeS

Minidsp SHD Review Updated (DSP, DAC & Streamer)

Any suggestions on how to best add Bluetooth to the SHD? Looking for a dead simple integration to satisfy the technology-challenged in my household.
Top Bottom