Search results

1. M

Topping A30Pro Review (Balanced Headphone Amp)

Well that´s what is to discuss....NEUTRAL. I say SP200 is more aggressive in the highs, possibly more details there I say A30 pro tames the DT1990 pro a little more, tiny bit more details in the mids and a wider soundstage. If someone would say....I hear more punch with any of the devices I´d...
  2. M

Scratch that remark the SP200 having more details. Maybe in the highs (again maybe just me thinking because it´s brighter sounding), but in the midrange I´d even give the edge to the A30 pro. Plus....I think the soundstange is a little bit bigger with the Topping one. Actually without A-B...
  3. M

Headphone Amp for Sundaras Around $500?

Topping A30 pro is insanely powerful and 250€ are a fair price I think. If the headphones sound very warm I´d rethink the A30 pro and think more of a THX driven HP-Amp.
  4. M

I just bought one....finally pulled the trigger. After discussing with myself...if the money is justyfied. Bought the A30 pro for 249€. I have/had a SMSL SP200 for something like two years now. This is a fantastic and strong Amp. But together with my DT1990 pro it may be an "unlucky"...
  5. M

ONE guy jumps into conclusions and now everyone is happy his own unit is still alive? BAD luck....thats all (for now). If there was a serious problem you would find it on the net. Samsungs S22 Ultra ear piece problems....Goggle Pixel 7 (pro) camera glas problems....for example....WELL known...
  6. M

SMSL SU-9 Balanced DAC Review

looks weird to me :confused:
  7. M

how about you use the dispay ?
  8. M

that is enabled by default. Ah ok....Buffersize is in relation to the played format. this is when playing DSD128. That said...there seems nothing to be wrong with the driver. I´m using foobar to playback my files. Possibly the whole playback chain is messing up ?! My SU-9 does not pop most...
  9. M

Your windows is broken!!! In safe mode there sould only most neccesary driver be loaded. Sound is non of those. Did you check if drivers are gone after a reboot ?
  10. M

ah....come on......one failure like this and you are like burning hair..... Much more disturbing is the behaviour of the dealer....the user should say which dealer it is so other could avoid that "service". In this case SMSL can do nothing about it. Of they could but that is usual habit of any...
  11. M

DEINSTALL the drivers and download the latest new ones from SMSL! 5.12 is what I have. 2048 is the MAX I could even choose and too large buffers always cause things to mess up. Remember to reboot between steps.
  12. M

SMSL M300 MK2....This device has no issues. But if you are really smart....send SU-9 back and reorder one that has the updated firmware. Nothing comes close to this device currently. 80€ difference (compared prices in germany) is one tier in pricing for me. Plus amazon has a 10% drop on top...
  13. M

Is there any way SMSL could be possibly more unprofessional ???
  14. M

@oliver is there a difference in brightness....or may they have scxrewed up again by locking the brightness to high ? May be a special problem to your device only though. Did you check the serial number?
  15. M

I´ve sent mine from germany to france. It´s been sooo easy to work with Audiophonics. I mean they run a tight ship in this process. But that´s to my liking. I´d rather have them like this instead of that unreliable booth of SMSL. They even send pre and after measurement graphs. How on earth do...
  16. M

Should be already updated from whar I´ve heard. Send the Serial to your dealer...he should be able to check up on it.
  17. M

Guys from europe most probably can breathe up. Instead of 100€+ for this "fantasy trip". It might just cost about 14€. https://www.dhl.de/de/privatkunden/pakete-versenden/online-frankieren.html?type=ShipmentEditorProductSelection
  18. M

@Dan: This device is far better (without the firmware bug). Device-Fix: Same here....hifigo needs the device to be sent back to them. They share the costs for that with me.
  19. M

the ball never left their field. :rolleyes:
Top Bottom