Search results

1. h46e55x

NAD M33 Streaming Amplifier Review

This thread is too long to look through, so my comment has probably been made multiple times. If you enable the tone controls of the M33 it will lower the signal by 6db (from memory). You will have to turn the volume up but the additional headroom should prevent inter-sample overs. Also Dirac...
  2. h46e55x

NAD M33 Streaming Amplifier Review

I do not have a subwoofer connected to my M33 so I cannot verify that there is a problem with using the High Level Input. But you might want to read the article linked at the bottom. 17 SPEAKERS • The M33 has two sets of SPEAKER connections which are identical in function (parallel connection)...
  3. h46e55x

Did I Fry My Audio System?

I have an SMSL D300 that started losing sync with the USB and then just stopped working. Poking around in the menu there was a factory reset option. After the reset everything has worked fine. I don't know why it became "out of sorts" but if there is a reset option, give it a try.
  4. h46e55x

DAC for Benchmark HPA4

If you want to replace the DAC, get a Benchmark DAC3 B. 12V Trigger, shared remote with the HPA4, stackable with the HPA4 and they look great together. :)
  5. h46e55x

SMSL D300 Review (Balanced DAC)

I have an SMSL D300 and a Topping D90 (I know not a D30), both DACs measure superbly, but they do not sound alike. I connected them to the same amplifier, with the same brand and length interconnects. Both DACs where fed via USB by matching Raspberry Pi streamers running Ropieee. The content was...
  6. h46e55x

Chord Huei Phono Preamp Review

True, he would have to count the color changes or use a digital camera to identify the displayed color.
  7. h46e55x

Tannoy System 600 Speaker Review

The new Studio Monitor Gold series have the frequency response listed here: Tannoy Gold 8 Product Information. The document also mentions "...advanced Klippel™ analysis and a host of other technologies ensure that with every new product comes another historic chapter.
  8. h46e55x

Benchmark AHB2 Amp order and alternatives

The M22 is a fantastic amp! I don’t know if the Benchmark is “superior” in the real world, or only on paper, but I do know that I was able to purchase a used (mint) M22 for less than $1300. :)
Top Bottom