Search results

1. M

Planar vs Balanced armature?

I have yet to find a dynamic or BA IEM that comes close to my Audeze LCD i4 interms of bass envelope. (immediate acceleration and decelleration). I'm reviewing the Vision Ears Elysium right now. Best I've ever heard in an IEM from mids on up as well as soundstaging and imaging. But---the i4...
  2. M

Review and Measurements of Monoprice Portable Amp and DAC with THX

Interesting. I design and manufacture very high end speakers for bass players. I've toured professionally as a bassist for all of my life. I've played and recorded with major jazz artists. (2 Grammy winning recordings}. Many might know me for my work with Patricia Barber. I just mention this...
  3. M

Zorloo Ztella

Just got one. Top class dongle. Mine has MQA
  4. M

Anyone try this? Yinlumei S2, using AK4497 decoding chip

Thanks, Ivan I would be using it to power a Tansio Mirai TSMR 3 Pro (very efficient) and a Monoprice M300 Planar. Just got the M300. It could be very nice with EQ. I'm wondering if I add parametric to the UAPP if that might do it? I was considering the 9038s as well. It seems that, while it had...
  5. M

Anyone try this? Yinlumei S2, using AK4497 decoding chip

looked pretty cool. I'm a bit new to this . I am waiting for a Tansio TSMR3 Pro as well as a Monoprice M300. I'm a jazz bassist who has retired from 30 years of worldwide touring. I now have a business designing and building very high quality speaker cabinets for bass players. I listen to music...
Top Bottom