Search results

1. L

How to argue with people who believes "Digital Cable" make different? [sorry]

TLDR; Please provide the link/studies/blind test/double blind test/ that digital cable makes no different (or if it makes different?) Sorry I need to start this kind of thread, I don't normally argue "directly" with people who believe digital cable makes different because there's no point to do...
  2. L

Stacking subwoofer - what's the benefit? (e.g. Rel Stack)

My local audio shop heavily promote this Rel stack hype recently. I kinda understand that multiple sub placement + DSP can help with room mode. But this kind of configuration - Stacking 3+ subwoofers and using high level input (so, no DSP?) and putting them back behind each main speakers...
  3. L

Need advice on using PC as a 5.1 decoder for other source (PS4/PS5).

Hi ASR, I'm currently using PC, mostly for games and Netflix. On a 4.1 speakers (Phantom center) with Realtek on board sound card. Planning to buy a new console (PS5 or XBOX?) and want to use the same audio system without too much cost. Is there any external sound card/solution to do so, with...
  4. L

$400/pc Spike Support Feet review and measurement

My local audio store posted these on their page. :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes: Thought? http://www.hifistay.co.kr/bbs/board.php?bo_table=news&wr_id=19
  5. L

Higher Watt vs Lower Watt Amplifier, listen at the same loudness. Is there any benefit?

Higher Watt vs Lower Watt Amplifier, listen at the same loudness. Is there any benefit? Assuming all environments are the same, only watt difference (e.g. 120w/CH vs 70w/CH) The reason to ask is there has been suggestions, and also from some subjective review, said that some speakers need...
  6. L

Does good measurement system sound good to your ears?

Would love to know your subjective experience on highly measured system (or individual equipment/amp/speakers). What gear did you use/comparison with and what's the outcome. Been thinking of trying the good measurement system (e.g. Dac + Hypex Power Amp + Revel M16 Bookshelf Speakers).
  7. L

Need help upgrading/choosing 2.1 system for everyday use (Hypex NCore/IcePower?)

Hi everyone, I'm currently use 2.1 system for my everyday use in my living room (Games, YouTube, Movies, etc). Current System Using PC -> Borizonic Dac/Amp and TV (RCA) to the same Dac. (Link for Dac/Amp <<Link>>) Dac/Amp to a pair of 6.5" Bookshelf Speakers and using Dac's Headphone out to an...
Top Bottom