Search results

1. C

How should star quad cables be soldered to RCA connectors?

I have some Canare L-4E6S Star Quad cables and I want to make two RCA cables to connect a subwoofer to my system. I looked in various other audio forums but none were clear enough on how to do this properly. The Canare L-4E6S cable has two white wires, two blue wires and a shield. The...
  2. C

Buying Gamestop shares

I Bought at $300 Anyone else buying and holding GameStop shares?
  3. C

Studio monitors vs bookshelf speakers

Are studio monitors just more accurate bookshelf speakers? What is a typical distance that studio monitors should be listened at when compared to bookshelf speakers? Why isn't it recommend to just use studio monitors instead of bookshelf speakers since they objectively measure better?
  4. C

How to connect 2.1 audio system

I was thinking about purchasing the following system and I am wondering about how to connect all the components and what cables I need to purchase to achieve this. Bookshelf speakers: ELAC DBR62 Subwoofer: SVS SB-2000 Pro DAC: SMSL SU-9 Amplifier: Audiophonics MPA-S250NC XLR Hypex Ncore 250W I...
  5. C

How do the Dynaudio Emit M20 speakers measure?

I've got my eyes on these Dynaudio Emit M20 speakers for a while now and I'm curious what they measure when compared to say the current best reviewed <$1000 speakers, the ELAC DBR-62. I've found the Dyanaudio Emit M20 cost around €700 in europe or around $800 in US. I've found this review here...
Top Bottom