Search results

1. A

SOLD: Mint Focal x Elex with all original packaging & cables

No dice. Reached out to Drop and they restated the policy.
  2. A

My understanding is that some items marked as returnable/refundable can be returned but others that state all sales are final disallow returns. Is this not the case, and they’re actually more flexible than the policy they publish? Thanks
  3. A

This is my first FS on this forum so apologies in advance if I have inadvertently violated any TOSes along the way. Please let me know if I have so I can remedy them! That said, I have a mint Focal x Elex headphone set with all original packaging and cables for sale which I just received from...
  4. A

New member, new to 'phone audio

Yeah, I didn't like the lack of breathability and - I thought - clamping force of my -x's, but I ordered the factory brown suede ear pads and, once installed, the feel changed completely. They are now one of the most comfortable headphones I've worn. The weight is still a bit much when you...
  5. A

Thank you to Amirm

Heartily seconded. His posts helped me make some first-time purchases that I am very satisfied with!
  6. A

New member, new to 'phone audio

Hello all, I just joined after lurking for months, learning from all the valuable knowledge here (thank you) and ultimately was able to make some purchases I'm really pleased with. After sampling a variety of products, including Focal Clear Professional, Audeze LCD-x, Monoprice Monolith Desktop...
Top Bottom