Search results

1. H

Measuring Some Vintage Speakers

Would be nice if you could explain how you measure the bass (incl processing) :)
  2. H

Apollon NCx500ST Stereo Amplifier Review

Excellent amp and the right amount of options. For only 100 euro more I bought the Audiophonics purifi amp and was very surprised by the high quality of the case.
  3. H

XSA Labs Vanguard Speaker Review

I have a feeling they're working hard on version 1.1 and take advantage of this momentum.
  4. H

Amir's 2023 Pacific Audio Fest Report

Hey, this is not plastic. :p Some composit materials, quite heavy actually. And the crossover can be adapted using 3 different cards for more or less treble ( not sure about bass)
  5. H

Sorry, Belgium has higher taxes than the Netherlands, I live there so I know it :) Though the Netherlands are trying to catch up with us and be the first communist country in the EU. WEF foodhubs, artificial meat, farmers must go, fishermen not wanted anymore, unlimited money to Ukraine...
  6. H

I have a tip to save about 200K on cables; follow the yellow path.
  7. H

Nordost SuperFlatLine Speaker Cable Review

Maybe the cable needs a firmware upgrade. :p
  8. H

Audiophonics HPA-S400ET Review (Stereo Amplifier)

Got mine last week. Playing at concert level in my 18x15' room on my 105db sensitive JBL 4722's, the amp remains completely cold. :p
  9. H

Nordost Blue Heaven AC Cord Review

The best cables I ever tested.
  10. H

AUDIOPHONICS MPA-S250NC Amp Review

I have this amp and it´s great. But I just ordered the Audiophonics Purifi amp, because it´s even better yes? ;)
  11. H

Behringer A800 Stereo Amplifier Review

It´s still worth it. Simply good amps.
  12. H

Fosi Audio BT20A Pro Amplifier Review

No, 32V. In case I need it, I still have a Mean well 48V power supply. But for desktop use it will be fine I think.
  13. H

Fosi Audio BT20A Pro Amplifier Review

Just ordered on Amazon BE for 76.99 euros.
  14. H

Douk Audio H7 Amplifier Review

Yeah, it was years ago. At that time nothing came close to those little TPA3255 Aliexpress amps, soundwise. I was blown away that time by its sound quality, and so cheap. At the end it wasn´t so cheap. I used a Mean Well 48v power supply which was more expensive than the amps )). Later on I...
  15. H

Douk Audio H7 Amplifier Review

I had 3 TPA3255´s dead after using a 48V power supply for months.
  16. H

Crown 4|300N Amplifier Review

I would propose CAPTCHA. Maybe cookies? ;)
  17. H

Canton Vento 826.2 Speaker Review

I had both KEF LS50 and Vento 830.2. They were very close, I slightly preferred the Vento´s. Here in Europe I got a big discount.
  18. H

Behringer A800 Stereo Amplifier Review

I bought 3 of them for 154 euros :)
  19. H

Denon AVR-X3800H Review

Is there are reason why a receiver has not simply digital outputs so an external DAC can be used + external amps? Sound decoding/management functionality is changing so often, what a waste to throw away power amps, dacs with each upgrade... I use external amps anyway, and on higher end models I...
Top Bottom