Search results

1. jerryfreak

FS: Topping D90 Silver

non MQA excellent condition, very light usage
  2. jerryfreak

FS: Benchmark DACs

could use to downsize i have DAC2 HGC, a DAC2 L, and a DAC1 all offers considered
  3. jerryfreak

which DACs handle intersample overs properly?

is there a short list? is this a relevant spec, in the modern day
  4. jerryfreak

FS: RME ADI-2 PRO FS R Black Edition

this is new, sealed, full US warranty. bought it and decided to go a different direction. looking for $1650
  5. jerryfreak

are there any board-level ADCs?

like the Allo or Khadas?
  6. jerryfreak

is there a FAQ or wiki for beginning audio measurements?

i want to start experimenting with basic loopback etc but not sure where to start is there a resource for recommended free/share/cheapware that can do basic measurements, and guides on which measurements to do, with which settings, and why? i have a feeling its right under my nose but a search...
  7. jerryfreak

iso dac/preamp rec

something similar in function to the benchmark PRE/HGC/HDR or mytek brooklyn aka analog input as well as balanced out
  8. jerryfreak

new member (field recordist)

Hi everybody, I stumbled across your cool site today, and wanted to introduce myself I do field recording with various portable microphone/preamp/ADC/recorder configurations and am a part of a larger group of same interest. Most people do recording of live performances, everything from 2...
  9. jerryfreak

new member (field recordist)

Hi everybody, I stumbled across your cool site today, and wanted to introduce myself I do field recording with various portable microphone/preamp/ADC/recorder configurations and am a part of a larger group of same interest. Most people do recording of live performances, everything from 2...
Top Bottom