Search results

1. C

High frequency hearing and thresholds

One of the members here referenced a paper from German investigators dealing with "ultrasound". I read the paper and thought that providing a summary here would be helpful to the forum members. I apologize for not recalling who referenced it here. I will link to the paper at the end. Kühler et...
  2. C

USB interface recommendation needed to digitize open reel tapes

Hello everyone. I need your assistance. I have an old and well kept ReVox B-77 two track open reel recorder. I have a few tapes recorded at 7.5 ips that are very valuable to me. They are of a live band where I sang. Not very good, but it is the only record existing of this. There are other also...
  3. C

Converting DVD-A files (.ABO) to .WAV or AIFF

Hello people! I have quite a few DVD-A discs that I am trying to rip into my Mac so I don't have to use the DVD player to listen to them. Convenience. Does anyone have any recommendations on what software to use to rip the .ABO sound files from the discs to either AIFF or .WAV? I am not having...
  4. C

What makes an "audiophile" speaker according to PS Audio's Mc Gowan

There have been a few issues lately where people have jumped at McGowan. I think this one is interesting too. I don't intend this to be repetitive, but it follows on what @Amir is dong by measuring speakers. Enjoy! You have a woman jumping down his throat here...
Top Bottom