Search results

1. V

Review and Measurements of Schiit Mani Phono Stage

Ok hook them up and the Mani is absolute a bargain.... even with the iFi DC 15W wall adaptor.... no EMI no RFI. Ok I just gonna leave it as it is.
  2. V

March Audio P451 Purifi 1ET400A Mono Blocks

u building speakers too? :cool:
  3. V

Hey Alan, u still have not tell me if stacking them will generate heat in enclose cabinet.... I am evaluating all options. Pls advice.
  4. V

Might try getting some Stillpoints to try out http://www.enjoythemusic.com/magazine/equipment/0419/Schiit_Mani_MM_MC_Phono_Stage_Review.htm
  5. V

Stephen, thank you for the comprehensive explanation. I had also ordered the iPower upon reading since technically there is should be no issue given the iPower is a 15V 2A adaptor vs the 16 VAC 0.5A step down transformer (correct me if I am wrong). So basically we move the DCDC conversion into...
  6. V

Would be interested what modification you had taken to reduce the power supply harmonics. Pls share since I ordered one to test out. :)
  7. V

Review and Measurements of Purifi 1ET400A Amplifier

What is the smallest form factor for a dual mono implementation in a single chassis? Just curious how small designers can push this.
  8. V

Cambridge Audio Solo Phono Preamplifier Review

what’s wrong with the solo and how the Duo perform against Solo for MM?
  9. V

MQA Sounds Really Good!

it sound glorious and it’s worth every penny. Japs take their work seriously. Bec of that I also ordered a MP200 to pair with my MK 7. Mogami 2803 cables and looking for jap phono amp.
  10. V

MQA Sounds Really Good!

I just bought a LP base on what the label had proclaim in terms of recording by re-engineering a master recoding with newer eqpt. “Transferred from ‘80s analog master tapes, its vivid sound comes alive on this ultimate-quality analog record. This BEST of ANZENCHITAI includes 10 songs that...
  11. V

Reliable source of Hypex amps

Haha that troll again... why can’t he just stick to his own forum.
  12. V

ifi Zen DAC and Headphone Amp Review

Just purchase this for MQA streaming with old IPAD as source. Save me tons of money for a streaming deck if it works nicely. I am not a fan of China build and design devices. Hopefully this unit turns out to be reliable.
  13. V

Need recommendations for music streamer

Hmm... I keep getting 44.1/16 bit even I stream using MQA with master... though I personally can hear a huge difference in terms of dynamics, soundstage etc compare to HIFI Rez.
  14. V

DAC setup for home system

Just a question on Tidal MQA, if I use my IPAd as source, do I need a MQA certified DAC for to decode it?
  15. V

Need recommendations for music streamer

So can I use an old iPad 3 to do the job? What if I connect the ipad via lightning port to the AV amp using its on board DAC?
  16. V

Review and Measurements of Hypex NC400 DIY Amp

it has permeated into our lives and won’t go away... TV, cars, PA systems, compact hifi, sound bar, BT speakers.... it will replace 90% of the market for most applications. I had also a convert due to many reasons.... space, kids safety, heat dissipation etc. that’s the way to go like CD is...
  17. V

Review and Measurements of Hypex NC400 DIY Amp

I am interested in those Infineon amps. Are there completed ones with the mentioned power supply in the market?
  18. V

Is it possible to stack the mono block amp vertically without generating heat issues in an enclosed cabinet? Thanks
  19. V

March Audio Hypex Ncore Power Amplifiers

I am also interested in the P502 due to space constrains. I am looking for a amp drive a pair of Sonus Faber Grand Piano Home.
Top Bottom