Search results

1. S

Topping LA90 Review (Integrated Amplifier)

I'm looking for a reason to "upgrade" to two of these and sell of my Hypex NC400-units. They're hooked up to a couple of Revel Concerta2 F36 and an SMSL M500 with a nvidia shield as a bridge for TV-audio and a WiiM Pro for Roon/Tidal. I belive Im plagued by the upgrade "bug"... The system...
  2. S

all in one streaming device(?)

Ahhhaaa, so it's in the app the developers can say "go directly to outboard USB dac" and bypass the whole DAC in the shield(?)
  3. S

Yes, I actually went and searched for this on the nvidia forums and a staff member of nvidia replied that they're also working on a pass through option for the USB. They said a day ago that it was enabled in the 9.0 version but afaik it's only for HDMI. In the same thread another forum member...
  4. S

Hmm, maybe that's it. When I checked online it looks like Nvidia is about to enable audio passthrough to a USB-connected DAC, in that case, the device is really interesting. Thank you for this recommendation and sorry for late reply!
  5. S

Hello all'y'all I've got this minor first world problem that I've been living with for a good year now and I'm getting itchy fingers now. My setup consists of an SMSL M500 DAC, two separate Hypex NC400 mono blocks and then my speakers, Audiovector Si3. Apart from that there's this regular...
  6. S

IcePower 1000ASP amplifier

Hey guys, Sorry for the late reply! After some thinking I did go with the Hypex NC400 monoblocks since I couldn't find any useful information/reviews about the ICE ASP-modules. I couldn't be any happier at the moment with these modules. They truly do "it" for me and I'm satisfied. The only...
  7. S

IcePower 1000ASP amplifier

Hey guys, I'm looking for some advice regarding amplification. Does anybody have any input on the datasheet for this ASP1000 amplifier from IcePower? Download link to the .pdf directly from their website, or go to this and scroll all the way down to the 1000ASP Why I'm asking is because I'm...
  8. S

Digital pre-amp with streaming capabilities and digital & analog inputs

Hey guys, First time posting here! I've been lurking around since 2017 something and created the account last year I think. Anyhow! I am looking for advice as there is a jungle out there on the market and the master review index isn't helping me for the moment. What I have today: Mains for...
Top Bottom