Search results

1. bunkbail

Need help replicating this XO in VituixCad

I'm getting confused as to where the ground is. Is it the middle line? And it seems like this XO is using a transformer (coupled iron core inductors) in the woofer circuit and it is not a thing in VituixCad? PS: The crossover was taken from the article on the Solstice MLTL "improved" crossover...
  2. bunkbail

Is it that easy to blow up a subwoofer?

For context, this is my living room setup: Khadas Tone Board -> iFi iTube2 preamp -> Naim NAP250 clone DIY amp -> GR Research X-LS Encore + a DIY sub using SB Acoustics SB23MFCL45-4 subwoofer driver tuned to around 35Hz driven by Aiyima A3001 TPA3255-based subwoofer power amp connected to the...
  3. bunkbail

Need advice on this Taobao bookshelf speaker

I came across of a pair of speakers on Taobao and got very interested in buying it, mostly due it's rather inexpensive price tag and good looks. Link to the product page I want to know if the FR and impedance curve are any good, especially for it's price (~USD400). Thanks for any input.
  4. bunkbail

Creative Super X-Fi

I found this device on Facebook and I didn't see any mention of it on here, I thought I make a new thread for it. Basically this new DAC/amp dongle from Creative is said to able to make headphones sound like speakers, creating "holographic soundstage" and neutral sound like the real world...
Top Bottom