Search results

1. HemiRick

Buying Gamestop shares

What I don't understand about this GME thing is why everyone thinks the common man smacked it to the big boys....What kept the big boys from shorting GME @ $400+ and making 40X what they were going to make on a $10 stock?
  2. HemiRick

Room acoustics options for Raspberry Pi

Moode audio's next version will include Camilla DSP.
  3. HemiRick

Elections and voting (in general) ...

Yes to mandatory voting....The reason we have such corporate shill politicians is because averge joe blow candidates can't get elected is because most average joe blows have given up on voting.
  4. HemiRick

Capacitor Break-in...

IF You understand how a capacitor is constructed and works, the entire concept of it breaking in is absurd. Kind of like a wire burning in LOL
  5. HemiRick

Microsoft | Windows 10 | Apps | Skype ... All Latest News

I'm a win 10 insider and am always running the latest build which is the 20206 mentioned above, but have no MVE drives. Win 10 rocks.
  6. HemiRick

PlayClassics TRT v2.1j master file giveaway for ASR members

I would like to get the same ones I did last time, but cannot find them......Any hints on file/folder names?
  7. HemiRick

Idle Power Consumption of Class D Amplifiers

I leave my class D Behringer NX3000 on 24/7, it makes nasty noises if I turn it off/on w a remote power switch, so I just leave it on.
  8. HemiRick

Rpi, DX3pro, iTunes, Macbook, PC, NAS and oh my...

I use and like Moode, it works w a NAS just fine.
  9. HemiRick

Vintage speakers- do they hold up?

I'm using these late 60's Pioneers my dad bought in Okinawa in my garage, they still work great.
  10. HemiRick

How to build a simple and easy pizza oven.

TY I have the fire brick all ready and have been thinking of doing this
  11. HemiRick

How to build a simple and easy pizza oven.

What is the white stuff put over the brick?
  12. HemiRick

Poll on your primary digital interconnect

ethernet to Rasp PI3+ w Allo boss, then analog into AVR.
  13. HemiRick

Class D test amp noisy with Apple devices

https://www.parts-express.com/sure-electronics-aa-ab31316-1x400w-class-d-audio-amplifier-board-(t-amp-technology)--320-3344
  14. HemiRick

Any suggestion for a Mini Stereo Amp with auto-switching on/off feature?

If its a class D amp they draw very little current when idle. If class A or AB not so true.
  15. HemiRick

Jriver stability

Win 10 has a great feature view reliability history, type reliability into the search box, see whats says about your jriver crashes.
  16. HemiRick

Show us your Cars

VW Things also had a gasoline heater.
  17. HemiRick

Replace noisy laptop as music source

A Pi w Moode audio Software will do everything you want.....cheap and quiet, I run 2 of them w Allo boss DAC hats (1 in house 1 in garage), but you can use your DAC too. Control it w any web accessible device as it works thru a web page.
  18. HemiRick

ICEpower 200ASC monoblocks DIY

I think I may build a pair of 1000ASP's to see what they are about.
  19. HemiRick

Economy/Finances | Stock Markets | World/International

The market is only maintaining because the FED is throwing huge amounts of money at it. As soon as this stops, its gonna be BAD.
Top Bottom