Search results

1. E

Recommendations on an AMP/DAC for Neumann NDH 20

My father just picked up a pair of Neumann HDH 20 headphones but doesn't have an amp/dac for them. Looking at the specs the impedance is 150 Ohms. Any recommendations for anyone using this headset? Looking for amp amp/dac combo, no set budget but something that's enough to power these at least.
  2. E

Best Sounds for $400-$600 budget DAC/AMP

Looking for recommendations on a $400-600 budget on a DAC/AMP combo or separate (but within the budget total). I'm running the HD6XX headphones, XLR. Located in ON, Canada. I've been looking at the Monolith 788 for the past few months now and it has great reviews, and finally is back in stock...
  3. E

AMP/DAC Combo Recommendation for HD6XX

Looking for recommendations on an AMP/DAC combo for my HD6XX. Looking for something with XLR balanced.. I'm looking at the Monolith THX 788 and the Monolith THX 887 and heard about the THX 789. Not sure what to get, it seems the 788 has XLR IS NOT balanced? Looks like the 788 XLR IS balanced...
  4. E

Need advice for buying amp/dac for HD6XX!

Bought the HD6XX awhile back. I need to buy amp/dac combo or separately since I'm using these at my desk on my PC and my mobo isn't able to put out anywhere near enough to power these cans. So any suggested amp/dac's for this headphone to really make it shine but not break the bank. I'm in...
Top Bottom