Search results

1. N

ifi Zen CAN Review (Headphone Amp)

Sorry for the off-topic post but I noticed you have an AV-298BT amp and was wondering if you would recommend them. I am looking at buying one to run 4 or 5 Tactile Transducers on my sim racing rig. Thanks :)
  2. N

How to bypass opamp on PCB

Thanks for everyones help - decided not to do this after all as the amp is not actually powerful enough for what I wanted to do. Cheers :)
  3. N

I have 5 of them !!
  4. N

Yeah been on there but was hoping to find cheaper !! Plus I think I will need 2 for every amp - a 100hz high pass to send to the speaker and 200hz low pass for the sub ??
  5. N

100hz passive crossover

Deleted post
  6. N

I need 5 of them so passive is the only viable option. I will keep looking for a cheap passive crossover or DIY. Can anybody point me in the right direction for these ?
  7. N

Neither - just trying to save money by not having to buy more amps :) I have been doing more research on the crossovers I would need and I think it will be easier and not much more expensive for me to just buy more amps. I can get the amps I need for just $150USD total and at least I know they...
  8. N

Its an old Pioneer S-W200 subwoofer - I am trying to repurpose it to power my passive speaker as well as the sub drivers - basically make a powered 3-way speaker.
  9. N

So if I bypass the low pass filter I will still need a crossover to split the amplified signal further to woofer and mid-woofer. This needs to be a 80 or 100hz crossover - anyone know where I can source a cheap ready made crossover or plans to build to one ? I need 5 of them and needs to be...
  10. N

Thanks for the prompt response.
  11. N

HI - just joined to see if someone can help me with one question :) I have an audio amplifier that has an integrated high and low cut filter which I need to bypass. Is this possible and if so can some one outline how to do it ? I have attached a schematic and itis the 2 IC401 opamps I need to...
Top Bottom