Search results

1. MrPotatoHead

I built a sub - the Overdrive10

Over a year ago I posted here that was searching for a design for a DIY sub. There were several great suggestions, but I ended up going with the Overdrive10 designed by @Wolf. It's a bandpass design with a 10-inch Dayton driver and a passive radiator. I bought the hardware a year ago and finally...
  2. MrPotatoHead

AVSForum is Talking ASR Smack!

https://www.avsforum.com/threads/does-anyone-base-there-buys-off-audiosciencereview.3219923/?utm_content=iss545&utm_source=threadloom&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=ed133#post-61098067
  3. MrPotatoHead

Scanspeak 15W/8530K-00 5.5" Revelator Woofer

Selling a single Scanspeak driver. I bought a pair and used just one on a center channel speaker I built a few months ago. This driver is unused and has never been installed. I have the original packaging - but might trim it down to fit in shipping carton. More information: Scanspeak Price is...
  4. MrPotatoHead

Considering a DIY Sub - got a favorite?

I built a pair of Zaph ZD5 speakers a couple of years ago and finished the matching center channel speaker a few months ago. After that, I was thinking I was done building speakers for a long time. They're always WAY more work than I inticipate and I've got plenty of other distractions. I've...
  5. MrPotatoHead

Looking for Center Channel Design

I built a pair of Zaph ZD5 speakers and am now looking for a center channel speaker design. I contacted Madisound about the ZA5.3c kit they sell (keeping it in the Zaph family) and they immediately deflected me to a home-grown design. I could build another ZD5 but it's a vertical design and I'm...
Top Bottom