Search results

1. K

Horns - Necessary to complete the Audiophile Journey?

Thank you for your answer this makes sense!
  2. K

Horns - Necessary to complete the Audiophile Journey?

Speed! TBH I've never a good horn loaded woofer. I thought maybe Klipschorn or the bass horns from Avantgarde. All I know is in my room I have the typical hi-fi lower bass not real deep live music kind of bass.
  3. K

Bricasti M1SE Stereo DAC Review

I see greedy margins and fancy case!
  4. K

Serious Question: How can DAC's have a SOUND SIGNATURE if they measure as transparent? Are that many confused?

Well say at the next PAF in Seattle ASR can maybe rent a room and have two DACs hidden in a shelf one being $150 SMSL and one being say Mola Mola Tambaqui level matched with a transparent switch to see how many audiophiles can guess which DAC is in the chain.
  5. K

KEF LS50 Bookshelf Speaker Review

If you don't need wireless speakers and it's in your budget I highly recommend the Kef R3!
  6. K

Which TPA3255 amp do you recommend?

I'm using something similar that is an integrated made by Breezehifi!
  7. K

The Truth About Vinyl Records

Ah I see!
  8. K

Ok gotcha! Btw I'm not sure if you made it to the Pacific Audio Fest show in Seattle but it was my first time hearing analog tape which was playing Herbie Hancock Empty Pockets to me it sounded amazing! Btw I saw Amir there too! He had so many fans around him!
  9. K

What digital file should I try to seek out and compare. I only Qobuz for now.
  10. K

I agree! Stream Adele's new 30 album in Hi Rez or CD vs her 2 record LP is an example why I prefer listening to most music on vinyl.
  11. K

Hey guys! Does it matter if the TPA 3255 chip is powered by a SMPS or a Linear one? Is one better than the other?
  12. K

Brand new bone stock no break in the Fosi TB10D is excellent! Got it from Amazon!
  13. K

Eversolo DMP-A6 Streamer Review

Where can we buy this new Eversolo streamer in North America? I checked Amazon and this model is not there. I have sent the manufacturer an email. No response yet!
  14. K

SMSL D300 Review (Balanced DAC)

I love the D300 too but haven't done any updates so far. I will follow this thread to see what others say! Good luck!☺️
  15. K

Open Baffle speakers

Thanks for all your replies!
  16. K

Open Baffle speakers

Yes, I would agree! Yes PAP Duet uses a single Voxativ driver. Basically a expensive whizzer cone! Sorry I joke! Thanks for sharing your experience!
  17. K

Open Baffle speakers

Do you have a link fpitas?
  18. K

Open Baffle speakers

Hi, I hope someone here can review the Pure Audio Project Duet using the Voxativ mid driver. Like to see a full set of measurements! Thanks!
Top Bottom