Search results

1. L

Sennheiser HD800S Review (Headphone)

Don't look further, use EQ.
  2. L

MASSDROP X Focal ELEX Review (headphone)

And pray for the drivers :rolleyes:
  3. L

Hifiman Sundara Review (headphone)

Yes he does, and explained in videos... You can go fancier with oratory 1990, which is also based on FR. Or you make it KISS and a bit of bass = amirm :)
  4. L

MASSDROP X Focal ELEX Review (headphone)

I know the guy who did that elex story. He owns the 4th pair of ELEX meanwhile. 3 broke before, including mine that he sold to me in mint condition. Always one driver dead out of nowhere. He knows someone at Drop, and friendly enough, they always exchange the broken units. But it's always from...
  5. L

Does Focal Elex have QC problems?

Mine lasted 2weeks, right driver dead. Hands off.
  6. L

Sennheiser HD800S Review (Headphone)

So after reading 23 pages, is the science gone from ASR here? Are we back to subjective score boards and spaciousness, clarity, thing? :/ Measurements alone do not tell the whole story? Although curves look alike, the he4xx must be worse than HD800? Please say no
  7. L

Review and Measurements of E1DA 9038S BAL Portable DAC & Amp

Hey @IVX if I may ask, would you buy - 2x balanced cables for my HD600 and HE4XX (9038s G2 I own already) - wait for 9038d ? Thanks
  8. L

@bavlf use flightmode on your Lumias for tests, if no noise any more it's a known issue, G3 resolves hopefully :)
  9. L

What you need to know about the virus in China "2019 Novel Coronavirus (2019-nCoV)"

Here in Austria the government just announced dramatic measures, we shall not leave houses unless absolutely needed. It took the gov about 5 days to slowly get the public there, step by step, every day more closed. I do understand the approach in a democracy where information shall be shared...
  10. L

I have a confession

Agree too. Except for harmonics of a bell, which would be present in the recording and every DAC should play them. But the DAC should not add its own harmonics (on each frequency band of that bell + bell_harmonics).
  11. L

SMSL SP200 vs Aune X7S vs Schiit Heresy vs Schiit Asgard 3 vs Topping DX3 PRO (new headphones added)

Some have been tested, read through or check recommended flag... https://www.audiosciencereview.com/forum/index.php?pages/Audio_Equipment_Reviews/
  12. L

Interactive Review Tables (Defunct)

Yep, really awesome! I'm browsing mobile here, and suggest to have sorting order either hardware-type or brand-name as default. Date really does not help. I'm lost, but still love it :D
  13. L

Wohoo, thanks @pozz
  14. L

Hi As the recommended list is defunct, where to find the electronic recommendations until table works? Thanks
  15. L

@raanany I don't think it misses its audience. imho your IEM is just insanely sensitive. My T800 is already picky here, but Andro is even trickier. HD600 and T800 well driven from the same headphone amp is an achievement. Maybe Andro is just too much to ask for, from such a device? As @IVX said...
  16. L

I'm using 9038s v2 on Sennheiser HD600 (Sensitivity 97 dB, Impedance 300 Ohm) Audiosense T800 IEM (Sensitivity 90 dB, Impedance 9.2 Ohm) Volume level on HD600 in Mode2 performance between 80-100 (-5dB to allow EQ) where 100 is really really loud. T800 in Mode4 IEM between 50-90 where 100 is...
  17. L

Amir's Recommended List [Defunct]

Did I miss the new charts, or any date when they would be available? Thanks PS, those panthers should be in the smiley list too ;)
  18. L

Upgrade headphone from Sennheiser HD600

Hi I'm in the same position as the OP. Any measurements of LCD-1 available? What is the most scientific website for headphones (like ASR is for DACs and soon speakers for me)? Thanks
  19. L

Devices that will accept a cast from Tidal.

I read that SHD is a Roon endpoint now. And Roon supports TIDAL right?
Top Bottom