Search results

1. N

What headphone(s) do you own ?

So far no issue...I like it very much. I mostly use on my desk. Thanks btw.
  2. N

What headphone(s) do you own ?

Only left this headphone and an AIO Atom HE.
  3. N

How do you usually store your headphones?

In a dry cabinet fixed 40-45% humid level, my country has 80% average humidity. Really bad for electronics as opened as this.
  4. N

NMD Custom Ear Pads

New type available now.
  5. N

Christmas Sale

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=pfbid025SoHu4xbnZukMJYNhhxR4WWGYzMEbav8Au11whstBqZtbfsu9AmzdEYB8K56U5Exl&id=100057675750168&mibextid=Nif5oz
  6. N

Hifiman Arya Review (headphone)

With Type A NMD Custom Pads
  7. N

Help with Naim Uniti Atom

If you have experience in this hobby, you know looks is as important as sound. All factors in an equipment. I bet one equipment can measured heavenly yet it looks bad = your experience can be not as enjoyable. But the Uniti Atom Headphone Edition is heavenly on both. Sound and Looks.
  8. N

Hifiman Arya Review (headphone)

Please support, For those who want to have a more natural tonality can consider custom pads. For aesthetic you can opt for a custom grille too. Do drop me a msg anytime if you are interested.
  9. N

Is 2020, Audeze LCD-2 Classic / LCD2C Share your thoughts, should improve, measurements and guide.

LCD 2C, dark and wider, lighter too. Fantastic mids performance, bass may be too much. Not the cleanest out there, still abit of muddiness to it but it slams hard. LCD X, bass slams harder, still not the cleanest bass same muddiness to it, intimate sounding, you won't get wide soundstage, you...
  10. N

SMSL DA9 - Wait and see, or solid buy?

You could try some ferrite beads.
  11. N

Hey guys finally got it ... wow for quality in built and it drive my 50w bass transducer really well. Haven't hook up to my speakers yet .hehe testing my initial plan of: When you wanna get serious in music and movies. Arya for soundstage and overall 3D sound and details, Subwoofer for Air...
  12. N

Ohh I'll be using solid aluminum feets. Hehe
  13. N

Think I'll be adding 4! isolation feet on this. Hehe.
  14. N

Yeah 3 feet is a joke. Hehe. Not sure why. And most of you already enjoying it while I still waiting for mine to arrived. Sigh.
  15. N

Yeah that glasses on my table are blue lights. Indeed my eyes feel more comfortable. But not sure a real expensive one will help out even more. I just bought a good reviewed affordable ones. Yeah we work the whole day in front the screen, and when we are not working, we still in front of our...
  16. N

I really hope man. Haha. Waiting is killing.
  17. N

Yeah. Just move towards some speaker setup but I'll be stuck in this smaller nearfield for sometime due to the limitations of where I'm living and trying to be as considerate as I can towards my neighbor. So a small speakers is what I'm running now. But i still pull my headphones for a more...
  18. N

Yeah man..don't think 2 additional screen is sufficient for a trader.
  19. N

I don't really care about measurements though. I only hope it will synergizes well on my setup. As what I usually do with any purchases. I'm looking forward to review it. Keep you guys posted. But not sure where to post it. Not sure here's the right room for that though.
Top Bottom