Search results

1. E

Topping D90SE Review (Balanced DAC)

Google automatically translates from English to Italian. Unfortunately this happened but I had written in English.
  2. E

Before buying the topping pre 90 I had an Audia hiend preamp. Audia Flight pre MK 3.2 model. The best pre ever had, yet inferior to the seasoning. This little object really surprised me positively. I sold the Flight and got the D90se as well. And I also have a lot of euros left over.
  3. E

Buon giorno. Possiedo un topping D90 e un pre90. Ho appena ordinato la nuova guarnizione D90SE. Vorrei sapere se la compatibilità con l'uscita 5v dipende dal pre o dagli amplificatori. Se dipende dal pre, immagino sia perfettamente compatibile con l'uscita 5V, giusto?
  4. E

Topping D90 Balanced USB DAC Review

the new 4499 chip by akm is certainly very natural, I would certainly say superior to the saber. The R2R I tried (it's not owned by me but by a friend) really worse. And listening to this is noticeable to such an extent that the nuances of the sound and its details disappear, but the sound is...
  5. E

Good morning everyone, good morning TheInquiring. Today I connected the topping directly to the final Pass, and I must say that it took a little time to get used to the new sound. I was convinced to try a unit worse than the lindeman in terms of preamp, instead I would say that overall it is...
  6. E

This weekend I'll do a test, even if the D90 is not exactly a preamplifier as it is for example the Matrix element X. In the past, however, I have already done this test with another product. I had connected my Audia Flight to monophonic Pass XA 200.5 using a lindemann musicbook source with...
  7. E

Hello everyone, I have had D90 topping for about a week and I can only confirm what the MEASURES declare. The D90 topping is a fabulous dac that currently has few rivals. I compared it with an audiophile dac R2R or the Aqua dac La scala MKII optologic and there was no match. The D90 was more...
  8. E

Review and Measurements of Topping D90 4499DAC

I ordered the Topping D90 yesterday. At the beginning I was oriented towards the Matrix Element X, but after doing various tests the active preamplifier always wins over the integrated one of the dac. So I focused on a Pure dac. I listen to Music with tower speakers, Monitor Audio Platinum...
  9. E

Matrix Element x problem.

Thanks for the help guys. Good day.
  10. E

Matrix Element x problem.

Hello everyone, (sorry for my English) My name is Emanuele and I am Italian. I'm new to the forum but I've been reading it for a long time. I congratulate you on the work you do. I believe it is an added value and fundamental for the audiophile community. I would like some information about the...
Top Bottom