Search results

1. 5

Topping G5 Review (Portable DAC & HP Amp)

The only real flaw this device has is that its charging and headphone ports are on different sides.
  2. 5

CHORD Mojo 2 Review (Portable DAC & HP Amp)

Because lots of DAPs have either a) acoustic characteristics that are absolutely not acceptable in this day and age (i.E. more than 1 ohm output impedance, output power barely above that of a phone, a SINAD value that barely reaches the triple digits etc.) or b) a maddeningly slow SoC (if I just...
  3. 5

Chord Mojo 2 Release

In a perfect world, a world in which the NX7 is not just an amp, this product wouldn't be worth considering. Alas, we do not live in that world.
  4. 5

FiiO FD5 Review (IEM)

This looks amazing. Now, if only their bread-and-butter products were this good...
  5. 5

Audeze LCD-XC Review (Closed-back Headphone)

I have a pre-2021 version of those, and vastly prefer their out-of-the-box sound over that of all my other headphones (Ether CX, HD660S, DT 177X GO). The weight is actually a boon for me, because I'm autistic, and they are like the headphone equivalent of a weighted blanket for me.
  6. 5

Topping D90SE Review (Balanced DAC)

Judging by the abundance of good products, I'd say the weakest link in the chain seem to be headphones.
  7. 5

Topping D90SE Review (Balanced DAC)

Reading the name of the manufacturer, I was prepared for excellence, but 123dB still exceeded my expectations. Needless to say, I am impressed.
  8. 5

Massdrop x Meze 99 Noir Review (Headphone)

I'd love to see measurements of the Massdrop DT177X Go.
  9. 5

Audeze LCD-X Over Ear Open Back Headphone Review

Periapt is generally agreed upon to be the best aftermarket cable manufacturer, afaik.
  10. 5

Dan Clark Audio AEON RT Review (closed headphone)

@Dan Clark Kind of off-topic, but are you planning on giving the Ether 2 a closed-back sibling? Also, I may or may not have squealed like a high school girl upon seeing the MrSpeakers in this forum
  11. 5

Dan Clark Audio AEON RT Review (closed headphone)

@amirm Have you done the Ether CX yet?
  12. 5

Fiio M15 Review (Digital Audio Player)

The DX160 apparently measures very well.
  13. 5

Potential New 3.5mm USB-C Dongles & USB DAC/AMPs

Shanling often claim abysmal specs for their own devices.
  14. 5

Gustard X16 Balanced MQA DAC Review

The manufacturer claims a SINAD value of ~110dB unbalanced (~106dB balanced), and an output impedance of 0.8ohm unbalanced (1.8ohm balanced, which is quite underwhelming or dare I say, sub-par, just like A&K's entire lineup IF those values are actually true. After all, there have been a few...
Top Bottom