Search results

1. E

Best audio equalizer for phones - Sennheiser HD800, Topping G5 and Tidal

Hey guys, I'm looking for the best audio equalizer for iOS, if there's one for my needs. I own a pair of Sennheiser HD800 that I normally listen to on a Macbook with Sonarworks reference, which flattens HD800's frequency response curve and adds a bit of bass on top of the flattening. I just...
  2. E

Looking for an upgrade over Sennheiser HD800. And then questions about objectivity in headphone evaluation

Dears, I love this forum, guys! The Internet is like a pit of snakes when one looks for clear information and semi-objective reviews on audio equipment… Especially the audiophile world is so so so too much to take. It's like a microcosm that mirrors humanity as a whole.. The audiophile world...
  3. E

Best high end monitors at around 6000-9000 EUR

Dears, my first post here! Lovely audio forum, you seem to be one of the clearest minded audio forums around. There's just too much nonsense in the audiophile community. I'm about to get a pair of nice studio monitors. I would need your help to choose THE ones. Setup: - My room is not the...
Top Bottom