Search results

1. V

Dac/Amp with Bass boost Recommendation

Hello amigos! I wanted your help. I am currently using the Xduoo xd-05 because it serves me well with all I need. I have the Topping NX4 but I dont like its volume pot, it is difficult to use comparing to the one on xd-05. In both devices I really like the bass boost option, it adds some fun...
  2. V

Focal owners: please help me

Hi everyone! I am in the search of my new headphone. Currently I have Senn HD-650 and Beyer Amiron. I like HD-650 and I love Amiron. In my country is difficult to find headphones, and import them is possible but add to the price a lot. Next week im going to San Francisco so it is my...
  3. V

Respected audio brands BS?

Hi everyone. I would like to "hear" your opinion regarding a topic I have been thinking nowadays. If we are here, most of us, is because we are objectivist who believe in evidence and try to let the BS as far as possible. So we are scaping from other forums full of BS, golden ears, audio myths...
  4. V

My blind AB comparison: SMSL SU-8 - SMSL SP200 - Xduoo XD-05 - Shanling M5s - iPhone 7+

Hi everyone! I will try to make this post short: Based on everything I have learned here, I will do my blind test with all the equipment I have. And I wanted to share it here. Purpose: I want to confirm that every good dac is transparent and every good amp is just needed if a headphone needs...
  5. V

My blind DAC comparison: SMSL SU-8 vs Xduoo XD-05 vs Shanling M5s

Hi everyone! I have been reading this forum from some time ago, thanks everyone for all the knowledge you have written here. This is my first post, I want to share my own testing with my equipment. In order to know if a DAC really matters (for me) I wanted to blind test the devices I have. I...
Top Bottom