Search results

1. ninetylol

Swissonic A305

without objective measurements theres not much point to ask for subjective opinions imho ;) I would only trust subjective opinions from very few people you can trust (e.g. amir, crinacle etc.)
  2. ninetylol

(Europe) Master Deals Thread on Audio Product Sales

I think theres some really good deals, but this seems the best I have seen after looking for a few hours: KEF Kube 10B + 10m 1,5mm² OFC speaker cable for 410,30€ (549,00€) The sub just started going down in price a few days ago + the discount its ridiculous cheap
  3. ninetylol

Polk R500 worthy upgrade to Elac DBR62?

thats true, but in my case i can get the Polk R500 for 550 a pair. The Aurora 1000 looks interesting though, if it was the same price I would be tempted.
  4. ninetylol

For double the price, yeah ;)
  5. ninetylol

The dfr52 actually seems worse than the DBR62. And cant really find revels in europe :p
  6. ninetylol

Thats true, noticed the same. The thing is i can get a pair of R500 for 560€, while a Revel or KEF pair would cost several thousands.
  7. ninetylol

I actually owned the ES60 and found them pretty awesome just a bit muddy. I didnt have any measurement mic or EQ back then. Probably could have fixed the negatives of the ES60.
  8. ninetylol

Hey all, wanted to hear your opinion on the matter. I think both speakers are great, the question is are the Polk Reserve R500 actually a 'upgrade' or just a 'sidegrade' to the DBR62? There are measurements for both...
  9. ninetylol

Manually time-aligning subwoofer(s) to mains - how to

What do you use to control the subwoofer? Equalizer Apo copy L+R channel to another output so i can control it better with filters own eq etc. How far away is the subwoofer from the REF loudspeaker in cm? about 200-210cm Are the front speakers already equipped with eq's? not yet Is the sub...
  10. ninetylol

heres the measurements i did. I set the crossover to x85 24db/octave in Equalizerapo first two measurements no crossover is active
  11. ninetylol

Price been like this or better since 6 months. No Deal
  12. ninetylol

Okay I did what you said and sadly my impulse and step response looks really wonky so i cant work with it. I came up with a different strategy though. 1. I used the measurements with FDW applied and looked at the phase responses of the sub itself and the speaker. 2. Then I added delay to the...
  13. ninetylol

Can someone do a failproof step for step guide? I dont understand a lot of what is said in post#1 and my graphs Look totally different. So i should do 2 different measurements: 1. one low passed sub only (30-150hz) or whole system just 30-150hz? 2. another only high passed Mains or full...
  14. ninetylol

Elac Debut Reference DBR-62 Speaker Review

Yes I used a 9010 with the DBR62, works great.
  15. ninetylol

Noisy Kali Audio WS-6.2 - is my unit broken?

Nah i used Amazon return but Kali Support was really nice and wanted to send me a new one if i did sent it to them.
  16. ninetylol

Noisy Kali Audio WS-6.2 - is my unit broken?

I had exactly the same issue with mine contacted Kali support, which told me to send it back.
  17. ninetylol

Hidden Audio really does great deals every now and then. Snagged a second KEF Kube 8B. Thx
  18. ninetylol

Upgrade from Edifier MR4?

Kef kube 8b, I used 12b before it was too overkill for my small room
  19. ninetylol

Btw the speakers are rated for 120w MAX, so if WiiM amp pushes 60watt (it will do a a bit more at 6ohm) and you go from 60 to 120 you just add 3db more volume. Which is on the fence of barely noticable. So no, it's not underpowered.
  20. ninetylol

Im using the combo and with volume slider like this i get about 70-75db I never Set it to max volume before, but I think you should be able to reach about 100db
Top Bottom