Search results

1. S

Studio vs Hi-Fi headphones and suggestions.

Hello, what is better to use ? for music listening only. If someone choose studio monitors speakers for music listening, it is better to go for studio headphones ? What you have to check if you don't have the ability to hear them ? are planar better ? suggestions for about 1000$ ?
  2. S

subwoofer choosing.

Hello again. What is the disadvantages of using a sub-woofer from a different company than your speakers. i am talking about studio monitors. What you need to keep in mind about the characteristics of a sub-woofer to match with your speakers. e.g. cut-off filter.
  3. S

Subwoofer for Genelec 8030C

Hello, i am thinking of adding a subwoofer to my Genelec 8030. a. What about using one from another brand, like Adam sub8. Need to pay attention to a specific characteristic ? b. Are bass traps necessery ; i won't use it for mixing. c. Any other suggestion in the same price range ?
  4. S

Bass reflex, front vs rear

What is better depending on your room and hearing distance ? For desktop speakers which is better ?
  5. S

Genelec 8030C or something else ;

For Music and Gaming. It is better for a speaker to be flat for that type of use ?
  6. S

Adam A5X vs others

Hello, I am looking for something that a sub-woofer it want be essential. Only for music listening. In the same price range and woofer size 5"- 6" Also to be non fatigue in long listening and with tight bass.
  7. S

USB isolator

Hello, is this the correct choice for an audio pc ? Advantech BB-UH401
  8. S

Wasapi and exclusive mode.

Hello Why sometimes when i listening music with wasapi and see a video on internet, sounds play simultaneously. But not always, sometimes wasapi seems to work exclusively. Asio seems to never work and can always play a sound simultaneously.
  9. S

Ground loop elimination and PC usb noise

Hello, i want to ask 2 questions 1. Which is the best way to eliminate ground loop without affecting sound ; Usb isolator ; rca isolator ; cheap or expensive one ; 2. What about noise in the data and power lines of the usb coming from the PC. Need to be eliminated ; In which way ...
  10. S

Meier concerto amp in EU 110€

Hi from Greece. Any one interested in Meier Concerto amp? I keep in the basement since i dont use it anymore
  11. S

DAC/AMP suggestion

Hello, i am looking to buy a dac/headphone amp for my amiron home headphones. What would you suggest for about 500-600$ ? I also want to have a pre amp output for my active speakers. My thoughts: it is better to try an amp with dark tonal balance to pair better my amiron home to lower the...
Top Bottom